August 21 1991

August 21, 1991

Doby and Master Draco are on train to school. Dobby has to hide in luggage to get into school. If Dobby gets caught Master Draco and Dobby will be in trouble. Dobby has 4 hours left in the luggage. Dobby wonders what Master Draco doing. Does Master Malfoy have friends? He must! He is pureblood and pureblood are good. When will Dobby get out of this truck?

Master Draco just left the compartment with two boys. They must be going to Great Hall to be sorted into houses. Dobby must continue to hide tell Dobby gets to the dorms. Dobby will be in trouble if Dobby gets caught!!!!!!!! Dobby hopes Master Draco is in good house.

Master Draco is in the Slytherin house. Dobby may now come out of the luggage and set up Master Draco's room Master Draco is in the Slytherin house. Dobby must now come out of the luggage and set up Master Draco's room. Dobby is going to be working a lot for the next few days. Dobby hopes to have rest time so Dobby can write more.

Master Draco has to go to the common room to learn about rules and meet other students. Dobby must continue to work so Master Draco does not get mad at Dobby. Dobby is tired from working but Dobby must get back to work to finish room.

BAD DOBBY BAD DOBBY!!!!!!!!!!! Dobby forgot to turn down Master Draco's bed for him!!! Dobby ran into door. Dobby's head hurts. Dobby has a headache but Dobby must continue working to make Master Draco happy. Dobby is sad that Dobby did not make Master Draco happy. Dobby hopes not to make Master Draco mad and have him send Dobby back to manor. Dobby hate manor.

Master Draco has gone to bed and Dobby can now go to sleep. Dobby must rest a lot and well so Dobby can wake early to get Master Draco's clothes ready. Dobby is going to bed now goodnight. -Dobby