A/N

I poster the first 7 entries to Dobby's Diary!!! I'm very happy with what I have written. If you have any ideas please leave a comment or if I spelled anything wrong please let me know. If you did not know Dobby only speaks in 3rd person so he does not say I or me. I'm sorry if I confused anyone there and I'm sorry if I went off character on Draco Malfoy. I promise you he will become that bad boy he is but just for now he is going to be a nice kid to Dobby.

I am writing this as an independent writing project for my English class so I most likely will only have one update every week because I only get 50 minutes to write and I am in a musical at the moment and we are only 2 weeks out from opening night so I have a lot of rehearsals so please do not hold me accountable for not updating every week. My other story Crossfire will still be updated just not as quickly. I have to put in more effort to write that story because it has more content to it and I'm trying to make every chapter a minimum of 1,000 words long and for this story I'm only required to write one page every Friday. I posted 16 pages of story today because I am trying to catch up on the 20 i should have written from the beginning of the school year to now.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and thank you again!

hi_kkeas