September 8 1991

September 8 1991,

Master Draco has been in school for some time now and has been doing well. Dobby cleans while Master Draco is in class. Master Draco has not punished Dobby yet. Except for the first night. Dobby has caught a daily routine. No one knows Dobby is at school yet which is good.

Master Draco should be at lunch now and Dobby must find Master Draco's homework for Professor Snape. Master Draco forgot his homework that was due today in room and must turn in homework or he get in trouble. If Master Draco get in trouble then Master Draco will have to deal with Mater Malfoy's wrath and Dobby not want Master Draco to go through that. Dobby knows how much it hurts.

Dobby found homework! Dobby no longer has the weight of Master Draco's grades on his shoulders. Dobby must now sneak into Professor Snape's classroom and deliver homework without being seen. That hard. Oh no! There was knock on door. Dobby must hide. Though Dobby want to open door because it might be Master Draco. Dobby will deal with the punishment for not opening the door if it is Master Draco because if someone else were there Dobby would be in much more trouble.

It was only Professor Snape. Dobby accidently dropped Master Draco's homework on the floor as Dobby was hiding. Professor Snape saw it and took it. Dobby hope Master Draco is happy that Dobby found his missing homework. Dobby is happy that Dobby was not caught! Master Draco should be happy.

Master Draco was very happy that Dobby found his missing homework. Dobby must go home though. Master Malfoy sent a letter telling Master Draco to send Dobby home. Dobby is not happy that Dobby has to go home. Master Draco don't seem happy either. Dobby think Master Draco like having not to clean his room. How will Dobby get home? Dobby cannot use magic to transport to manor. Hogwarts has a special barrier on it. Dobby must now pack to head home.

Dobby is at the manor. Master Draco had to wrap up Dobby and send Dobby as a package to get out of the special bubble surrounding school. When Dobby got out of the bubble Dobby teleported to the manor. Dobby was scared that Dobby might fall because he was too heavy for the owl to carry. Dobby is safe now at manor. -Dobby