September 29 1991

September 29 1991,

Dobby is going on journey. Dobby has to go find a diamond in the woods. Dobby is scared. What if Dobby cannot find the diamond? What if Dobby dies? Dobby must think good thoughts and not about all of the bad that might happen. Dobby hopes Master Draco is doing well at school and Mr. Potter is having a good time.

Dobby is in forest it creepy. What is so special about diamond? Dobby will know sooner or later. Dobby is getting cold. It is foggy here in the woods. Dobby wished Dobby brought blanket.

Dobby just passed a creepy man in a mask. The man asked for a map to the High Hills of Blagden. Dobby said Dobby did not know what that was. Blagden sounds familiar. Dobby doesn't know. Dobby may be going crazy. The man must have been a searcher of some kind. Dobby is starting to get a funny feeling inside that this diamond is not going to be easy to find and that Dobby might get hurt trying to get it. Dobby wished Dobby was at school with Master Draco cleaning all day.

Dobby found map that said High Hills of Blagden. This must be map man in mask wanted. Dobby will follow map to try to find diamond. Dobby just remembered Master Malfoy said something about the diamond being in Blagden! Dobby must go!

Dobby is in Kemeshk. Dobby has 34 miles to walk tell Dobby gets to Blagden then Dobby must climb the hills to get to Blagden's Peak. Dobby is getting tired but Dobby must not slow down. Master Malfoy needs the diamond for some reason and it sounded urgent.. Dobby has not seen any more creepy men in masks.

Dobby has reached the top of the hill! Blagden's Hill is beautiful once you get over all of the tombstones and creepy dead willows. The view is amazing! Dobby wished he could stay at the cliff side all day but Dobby must find the diamond.

Dobby found a tombstone that said "Dianial Monday Christian Malfoy" under the name was a fancy crest looking engraving. The engraving looked like four wands pointing to a diamond in the center. Dobby was about to push the diamond when Dobby felt a rush of wind. Dobby ran behind a limping tree to hide. There were 3 men with dark robes on and had black masks covering their faces. The three men were talking in hushed voices then one said "I feel another presence, magic. There is someone else here." "Does it really matter? Even if the person comes out they can't stop us from getting the Diamond. It is in the tombstone of a wizard." Dobby is scared. What if the men find the diamond before him? What if they find Dobby? Will the men go away?

After 10 minutes of looking the 3 men met back up. Dobby didn't hear all of the conversation because their backs were turned and he was just a few feet too far away. "Did you find it?' "only a malfoy or relative can see the tomb." "if we find the boy we can find the diamond." "the boy..." "Hogwarts?" "Go, get him!!!!" No!!! Dobby must tell Master Malfoy!!! These men are going to hurt Master Draco!!! Dobby will not let this happen.

The men left and after 15 minutes or so Dobby came out from behind the tree. Dobby must have a special power to see the tomb because Dobby works for the Malfoys! Dobby will find diamond and rush back to the manor to warn Master Malfoy. Dobby pushed the diamond on the crest and a little tray popped out with a diamond on it. Dobby grabbed the diamond and transported to manor. Must warn Master Malofy!

Dobby warned Master Malfoy and gave him the diamond. Master Malfoy had a jeweler at the manor and the man took the diamond and broke it into 4 pieces. The four pieces were then mended into 4 nucleases. Dobby was given two. One to take to Master Draco at Hogwarts. Dobby is to weir the other at all times. All of the necklaces are the same. A green diamond sits in the middle of a snake. All of the snakes have "Malfoy" engraved in them. Dobby will be re- wrapped in a package and owl mailed to Master Draco at Hogwarts in the morning. -Dobby