October 14 1991

October 14 1991,

It has been about 10 days and Dobby is very worried about Master Draco. Dobby hopes Master Malfoy and Mrs. Malfoy find him. Master Malfoy has asked Dobby to stay at hogwarts and do some investigations on Eleanor Rogers. So far Dobby has found out that she is a Slytherin, she loves ancient books and she has a strong liking for deadly potions. It doesn't look good for Master Draco. Dobby must stay positive or else Dobby may lose hope in his search for Master Draco. Earlier this morning Dobby received a letter from Master Malfoy saying that they have found traces on the Rogers but do not know where they are or where Master Draco is.

Dobby has been looking though Ms. Eleanor's things and found a book on the ancient art of bonding. Dobby read more into it and found out that you take two people, preferably a wizard and a witch, slit both of their wrist and press the two open cuts to each other while another person speaks an ancient spell that bonds the two people together. Dobby must write to Master Malfoy!!!

Dobby has written a letter to Master Malfoy and will continue searching through Ms. Eleanor's room. Her room looks like a normal girl's room though her's has ancient books scattered throughout the room and small vials filled with glowing substances in a cupboard under her bed. Dobby gets a strange feeling as Dobby looks though her room. Dobby feels like it is not weight to go looking through all of her things even though she did take his Master.

Master Malfoy has replied to Dobby! Master Malfoy said that there i s only one plece where bonding can be properly completed and that he will go look there. Dobby must still look for clues to what Ms. Eleanor did with Master Draco. Dobby will wait till tomorrow to look more. Dobby will start looking for secret hide out in Hogwarts starting tomorrow. Dobby is now going to go back to Master Draco's room and rest. -Dobby