The Truth

+Fearamid: Hallway+

"Dipper thank goodness your all right! Gosh bro bro I missed you so much!" Mabel exclaimed running to her twin and crushed him with a hug.

Dipper stood in her hold stiff and not hugging her back. He was still trying to think of words to say to her.

Ford and Stan with relived smiles on their face.

"Dipper your okay." Stan said and gave Dipper a hug while Mabel was still hugging him.

"We get you out of here now Dipper. Now that Bill's away for now you can come with us." Ford told him happy with the outcome.

"S-Stop!" Dipper silenced their talking and three pairs of eyes looking at him.

They looked at him confused. "Dipper?"

"Y-Your not suppose to be here! Oh my gosh, you need to leave now!" Dipper panicked in front of them hugging his sides. "You guys were never suppose to come get me. I thought you guys would have forgotten about me already."

"Dipper we'd never forget about you! We're your family!" Mabel shouted at him. Her Grunkles behind her wondering why Dipper didn't like seeing them.

Dipper covered his ears and shook his head, the pressure of seeing them made his head hurt. He looked at them sadly and took a few steps back from them.

"Stan, Ford... Mabel.... You can't take me back anymore. I'm not normal." He told them sadly. His family tried to come closer to him, but he stopped them once more. "Suctum!" The teen recited, a blue shield surrounding him.

"Kid your normal! What makes you think you aren't?" Stan asked him looking at his great nephew through the transparent shield. They saw Dipper take short shaky breaths and to calm himself.

Dipper looked at his family as calmly as he can be. "I'll tell you the truth." He let slowly lowered the shield to the ground. "I'm was never part of the Pines Family, not from the beginning."

"What do you mean Dipper?" Ford questioned.

The brunet sighed, "I-I'm a demon's child. I'm not related to any of you. Stan, Ford, Mabel your not my family... I've been living a lie all my life until Bill unlock a certain memory door in my head." He came out to them. Tears welling up in the corner of his eyes and then trailing down his cheeks. "Please guys, you have to leave me alone and forget about me. Please pretend I don't even exist, I don't want you guys to keep any memories of me." In a desperate attempt to get them to leave him alone.

Mabel herself was crying too, she ran over the lowered shield and hugged Dipper tightly. "I don't wanna forget about you Dipper! Your my twin no matter what, even if you are not my brother then your my brother from another mother. We all know you wouldn't hurt us."

Stan and Ford looked at each other and did the same thing Mabel did. Once they were by Dipper's side the gave the two teens a big hug. "We accept you for who you are Dipper. Just come home with us please."

"Guys..." Dipper says softly, but because all the pressure from before when he saw them Dipper passed out.

"Hey Dipper! Dipper!" Stan tried to get him to wake up by shaking him a bit.

Ford checked Dipper's eyes, "He's just unconscious. Quick let's bring him back to base and wait for him to wake up. He'll probably explain everything to us better when we get home."