We Meet

+Gravity Falls: Forest+

Dipper had woken up earlier than usual to sneak into the forest. Upon his arrival he was greeted by the creatures who looked really happy to seem him for some reason.

"Might as well go near the waterfall," he says aloud to himself.

Walking for to his destination he observed his surrounding, but since he was focus on what's around him and not what's in front of him he bumped into something. He fell back on his butt and groaned.

"You should watch where your going PineTree!" The something says to him with a laughed.

Dipper looked up to see the something is actually a man with brilliant blond hair and a eye patch covering his right eye. Clothes looking really formal and bright, especially with that top hat. 'He looks familiar.' He thought as said man gave him a hand to help him up. "Um, have we met before? You look familiar?"

The blond chuckled and helped Dipper onto his feet. He gave a short bow to Dipper, " Nice way to start hitting on me PineTree! Name's William, but you can call me Will!" He grinned.

Dipper's cheeks flushed several shades of red, "I didn't mean it that way!"

"Sure kid~" Will teasingly says with a laugh.

"What are you doing in the forest anyways? Do you live here in Gravity Falls? Are you part of the paranormal here? I haven't seen you around." Dippers asked a lot of questions.

Will merely had a big grin on his face keeping in another round of laughter. "Is this a game of 20 questions?"

Dipper rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly laughing. "Sorry, my curiosity tends to get the best of me. Oh, and I'm Dipper by the way, Dipper Pines."

"Yeah I know who you are already PineTree. I've been keeping an eye on you, and I must say I'm impressed." Will told the teen in a amused tone as he circled around Dipper.

'I don't know if I should be afraid or complimented.' Dipper thought as he observed the man. "So what are you? I have a feeling your not all that normal."

Will smirked, "Great sense of observation PineTree! Well I did say I would see you soon." He hinted to the teen.

Then it hit Dipper like a rock and pointed at Will. "Your were the one who told me to burn Grunkle Ford's journals!"

"Bingo PineTree! How about a prize?!" Will made some teeth appear in his right hand and offered it to Dipper. "Deer teeth! For you kid!"

The brunet at first was surprised by it, but in a way he could tell Will was being sweet. "Thanks I guess." Taking the deer teeth in his hands.

Will was actually surprised that Dipper accepted them. Snapping his fingers the deer teeth became baby blue colored daisies.

Dipper smiled softly at the now soft innocent flowers in his hands. "Really Will thanks." Now looking at Will with his soft smile. "Could you answer my question from before?"

"In a demon PineTree," Will told him openly without fear. Walking forward into the woods.

Dipper followed him, "My sister said that I should be running away if I meet one because their dangerous," he tells the yellow demon. "Mostly because of what happen a year ago."

"Then why aren't you?" Will asked.

Dipper stopped walking and Will turned around to see him tilt his head to the side a bit.

"Your not dangerous."

Will's visible eye widen slightly at the teens answer. A smile gracing his lips, "Your one mysterious kid PineTree."

"And your one insane demon since you gave me deer teeth." Dipper remarked with a chuckle.

Will laughed, "Sure I am, what's your point?"

"My point is, that even though your a demon, I'm not scared to hangout with you. On the plus side you also turned the deer teeth into flowers." Dipper told Will with a light blush.

Oh how Will wanted to melt at the cute look Dipper was showing him. "PineTree, mind keeping our meeting a secret? I mean you could still come meet with me if want, but you just can't tell anyone about me, especially your family."

"Why?" Dipper asked.

"Your see, your town and family kinda have a bad history with me. I would like if they didn't come try to destroy me." Will told the brunet taking the blue daisies from Dipper and turning them into a flower crown. He placed the crown on Dipper's head, careful it didn't break.

Dipper blushed when Will placed the flower crown on his head.

"O-Okay then, I won't tell them."

+Mystery Shack+

Dipper came back to Shack to work in the gift shop. He worked at the cash register with Pacifica. Sitting next to her the brunet was in a daze about a certain demon.

"What's up with your daze Dipper?" Pacifica asked and noticed the flower crown on his head.

"Nothing much, just thinking as usual." Dipper jokingly said to her.

Pacifica rolled her eyes as Mabel came bouncing over to them holding out a flyer to their face.

"Hey guys check this out! There's gonna be another Fair this year and its gonna be held near the shack!" Mabel exclaimed in excitement.

"Then we should all go hangout together at the fair when it comes. How about it guys?" Pacifica says to the twins.

'The Fair huh?' Dipper thought.

+Forest+

Will looked at Dipper curiously. "A Fair?"

"Yeah, the we'll be lots of game stalls, rides, events, and food stalls." Dipper tells the demon.

Bill looked at Dipper with a sly and teasing look, "Awe~ Is PineTree asking me out on a date?~"

Dipper blushed a few shades and stuttered, "I-It's n-n-nothing like that!" He took a breath to calm himself. "I was just wondering if you wanted to hangout at something we human go to for fun.

The yellow demon looked at the flyer Dipper gave him with a grin. "Sure PineTree! I'd love to go with you!"

"Great then. Are you gonna be there or should I come get you?" The brunet asked.

Will chuckled, "I'll be there at the Fair PineTree."

"Alright gotta go now since its starting to get late." Dipper turned around and started walking home with Will watching him go.

"ITS A DATE PINETREE!"

"Its not a date!"