Picture Perfect

tick, tock, tick, tock.

I stare at the classroom clock.

waiting. waiting, and more waiting. 5 more minutes I tell myself. 5 more mutes of hell. and then ill be leaving this school forever.

I sit back in my chair and pick at fingernails thinking of how different college will be. the teacher is just talking about how to stay organized in college but, come on... I'm a very organized person. I start to think if ill meet new friends, if ill hate my classes, have a boyfriend. BOYS. I'm a little boy crazy ok. And another thing I absolutely LOVE One Direction. I really fancy Zayn and Harry the most though. they make me so happy I cant explain it.

The more I think about them the 5 minutes passes by.

******RINNNNGGGGGGGGGG***** <------ (school bell ringing)

that's it. schools over for 4 months. I'm leaving. I'm leaving my school, friends, my house... my family...its all over. I leave for London to go to photography school next month. everything is left behind. everything. I feel tears start to rim my eyes and I run to my locker which is next to my best friend Lauren, and luckily she's already there. I run to her and envelop her in my arms and we start to cry in each others arms. my 6 other best friends run up to us and me all cry with each other. 2 of my friends are going to London, just not the same school, but very close. they're names are Rina and Hailey. Rina is going to college to major in makeup and hair and Hailey is going to school for modeling. we are all maybe 45 minutes from each other at the most.

Lauren is  going to New York for fashion, Malissa joining her in the big city going to Julliard the school of music to pursue her dream of becoming an actress! As for Bella and Katie, Bella is going to Florida to become a biologist and Katie is going to Berkley School of Music in Boston to become an singer.

We all are going our separate ways and we want to save every moment we can have with each other so this weekend Katie invited us to all sleep at her house. of course we all agreed. we all looked at each other in the hallway of school still hugging and we whispered silently "we did it. I love you guys."