Chapter 5

hiiiiiiiii! omg let me first say thank you for voting and reading<3 it means so much! and second I'm so sorry I haven't been on I have been at school at cheer and have tons of homework! so without further do, here it is! oh and hank you so much for everything. I love you all!

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry was still dragging me along his side holding my hand honestly it was weird yet so surreal. He was holding my hand and the wind was blowing in my hair and I felt beautiful for once and this has been my dream ever since I laid eyes on him. and now its happening.

I was taken out of my thoughts when harry made a sharp turn and dragged me knot these big bushes.

"Harry?!?"

"yes?' he asked with a smirk.

"why are win the bushes?!"

"wait."

we started like crawling through the leafy object and harry opened up to of the big branches and we stepped out and I looked at him confused with leafs in my hair.

"and we went into that bush because...?" I ask still not seeing the reasoning.

"well. look around you." He said back pulling out the last annoying stick.

I looked around and we weren't in the streets anymore. it felt like we were in Never land. there was a big meadow of grass with different flowers hovering over it so you could barely see the lovely green grass. there was a small stream running along rocks and sticks and made a beautiful calming sound. you could hear light bird chirps and the sun was shining through the trees. it was outstanding.

"ho-how did you know this was here?"

"I used to come here when I was sad. I had to move here with my mom and live without my dad, so I would always come here when I wish he was still around." I couldn't recognize his emotions though.

"im sorry you didn't have to tell me..i just-"

"I wanted to tell you.. I want you to know me, and I want to know you. its only 12 pm so I have to time if you do."

"I obviously know its pm and not am." I said chuckling hoping to lighten the mood which it did and he smiled and looked down,

he looked back up, licked his lips, bit his lip, and then said "please?"

I was so in shock. why does he want to know me and how does he not know I know everything about him. Me being me though getting overly excited but keeping it cool on the outside I looked down and smiled quickly, turned my head to the side flipping my hair, looked back at him nodded and said

"yes."