Chapter 7

okay so i know i said that i need to get a certain amount of comment, reads, and votes... but i actually have the time to write right now and i really want to:) so here it is! please share my storyyyyyyy love you guysssss<33

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Rachel's POV)

he was perfect. everything that i thought i knew was nothing compared to the real him. he was soflawless and amaingly wonderful at singing, talkimg, body language, everything. i could stare at him all day. the way the crisp breeze flew around us was making his curls go back leaving me to see all his face features.

He had these ice cold, soft, emerald, green eyes. the way he smiles and the way that make his dimples show. they were too cute! his teeth were perfectly lined up and had a staright angle to them and his eyelashes were not too long and not too short. he was beautiful.

'"hello?" he asked as i zoned out staring into him.

'ya sorry! um i was just, uhm sorry i didnt mean to-"

"its okay love. dont worry about it.  really. i find it hard not tio stare at you either."

wait. what?

He could obviously tell the confused expression on my face when he said "oh sorry i didnt mean tio take it to fa-ar. um sor-sorry." he was so cute when he stuttered that when i leaned over and kissed him i had no idea what i was doing in the back of my mind but i knew it felt right.

(Harry's POV)

I wasnt expecting her to kiss me... if anything i wasnt really expecting her to come with me. i thought that she would say no cause she was freaking out or because she didnt want to get hate. I was cut off guard but when i realized what was happening i immediatley kissdd back. nothing too seriious but one of those soft and passionate kisses. she was perfect in every single way. her laugh, her body, her hair, her eyes oh thoses eyes. so soft yet so blocked off from something. i wanted to know and i would find out. no matter what it takes. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

okayyyyyyy sooooo i know the chapters are really short but at least i updated. so ya el oh el. im gonna go to bed but i hope you all like it and im sorry for the cliffhanger!! please vote, comment and spread the word about the story! love you guyssss<3