Chapter Four

A/N: Enjoy!

Chapter Four

The next day I went into town looking for another possible spell book or at least something else to help me. Since my mother could no longer help me, I had to do some research and teach myself.

I shut the last witch book I found with a sigh and put it back on the shelf. I left the third bookstore and mumbled out a thank you to the owner.

I started walking back home and thinking to myself about how else I could teach myself. I came across another book store. This one was way bigger and nothing compared to the last three I'd been to. For a small town there were a lot of bookstores, I thought to myself.

I walked in and went towards the sign that had Computers printed on it. The seats were all empty besides a guy at the end of one table. I went to the farthest and most secluded computer I could find and started searching for different spells.

Hours had passed by and I had almost a hundred new spells written down on a piece of paper that I had asked for, from the guy I had seen before. I finally decided I had enough when my stomach growled. It was around six o'clock when I left the book store. I had been wearing a light blue, sheer dress with a thin, braided belt so I had folded the piece of paper and tucked it into my bra.

I hadn't realized how far I had walked until I was walking back home. I was slightly taken aback when somebody ran into me. I didn't really stumble, but the guy that had bumped into me had fallen on his friend. "Oh I'm sorry!" I said, immediately helping them. As soon as I leaned towards him I realized he was a werewolf by his scent. Thankfully I don't go into town without hiding my werewolf scent, so he didn't realize I was one too.

"Well damn, I wasn't expecting that," I heard him say quietly, and then his light-haired friend gave a small snicker.

I stayed silent, pretending I didn't hear him. When he stood up, I first took note of his tall height, but then as I focused in on his face I fell in love with his eyes. They were such a deep emerald color that had reminded me of my crystal.

"Wow," I heard him whisper.

Self-consiously I touched my face. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked.

"Only your beauty," he said star struck.

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly and then smirked, "I bet you use that on all the girls."

"It would still be true even if I did." He remarked.

"Okay well we have to go, I'm Blair," his friend said grabbing my attention, "And lover boy over here, is Aeden." I looked back at Aeden and could already feel myself liking him. His hair was long enough so that it was tied into a bun. His facial structure was already strong but his slightly thick beard made his face look even stronger. "So it was nice running into you..." He trailed off

"You can call me O." I said softly, and then thats when my stomach decided to growl yet again. I laughed lightly, "Well I have to go now before my stomach starts to eat it self."

"Let my buy you dinner." Aeden offered. A bit toward, I thought.

"Aeden," I heard Blaire whisper so low that a normal human wouldn't have been able to hear.

I really wanted to take his offer but I had just literally met him and he was a werewolf too! He could potentially be dangerous. The logical side was telling me.

But the logical side of me was always winning, so I gave my heart a chance.

"Okay," I smiled looking into his eyes. The only thing I saw was pure infatuation. He smiled happily.