Chapter Six

A/N: Enjoy, also comment so I can know your thoughts, thank you!

Chapter Six

It had been two weeks since I had first fallen asleep at Aeden's house, and since then I've seen him almost every day. I went home to either practice some spells for a little while or to go on a run. But since it was to risky running where I usually ran I had to find a new path.

I knew I would have to tell Aeden soon about myself. I couldn't hide that side forever.

I was going to visit him today and I decided I was going to tell him when I saw him. I packed a bag with an extra set of clothes and then wore some maroon skinny jeans with a white tank top and a black laced, long sleeve shirt. I put my hair in a loose fish tail braid and then trudged through the muddy forest grounds.

When I made it closer to his house, I walked along the road making it seem as if I came from town. I made sure to wipe off my muddy combat boots on the door mat and as I was about to knock, Deacon opened the door.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"You were coming to see Aeden right?" He said opening the door wider for me.

I slipped in and answered him. "Yeah is he here?" I asked curiously.

"He went to run an errand, but he'll be back shortly." He said, and with that he went out the door.

I felt strange. I couldn't get a vibe off of him or even see an aura. He definitely was shielding himself.

I went to the kitchen and I saw Rebecca. "Rebecca? Hey!" I said seeing her. I hadn't seen her yet since I started visiting Aeden.

"O? What are you doing here?" She said confused while giving me a hug.

"I came to see Aeden, Deacon said he was running an errand right now though."

"You met, um, Deacon?" She asked. I nodded. "And you're not afraid of him?"

I gave her a confused look. "Why would I be afraid?" I asked.

"Um, he can give off a certain feel to people." She said turning back to her food. She had a plate full of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausages.

"Really?" I asked her slightly amused, she just shrugged. "Well I'm going to go set my stuff down in Aeden's room now." I said holding up my bag.

"Did you want some breakfast?" I heard her ask before I left the kitchen.

"Sure."

I was halfway through eating when Aeden got back home. He looked confused as he saw me eating with Rebecca, Blair, and a few others.

"Hey," he murmured as he kissed me.

I pulled away, my cheeks warming slightly. I saw Rebecca smirk and then take a sip of her orange juice looking at Blair.

He grabbed a piece of bacon from my plate and I swatted his hand. "Hey," I said frowning.

"Oh, come on, O, you're not gonna finish all of that are you?" Blair said.

"Oh yes she will. She has the appetite of a wolf!" Aeden said.

I just muttered for him to shut up and finished my meal much to Blair's surprise. I stood up taking my dirty plate to the sink and as I finished washing my plate Aeden came up to me.