Midnight Fury

Erza POV

We ran through the trees, within the shadows. The 'Midnight Fury' Shadow was talking about was no where to be seen "Shadow? How come I can't see it?" "It's as black as the night sky...near impossible to see, stick to the shadows and what ever you do, don't let it see you!" She threw me into a nearby ditch and hid in the trees. The creature circled us before landing near the river, I re equipped into my heavens wheel armour and stood up. Shadow didn't notice, I summoned multiple swords "dance my swords!" The swords flew forward and hit the creature but it only irritated it. Shadow jumped down "what the hell have you done?!" Her armour reformed into a black and white armour, with a wolf perched on each shoulder "Eclipse Knight!" A white and black wolf stood either side of her "get outta here Erza...if you don't she'll kill you" I stood next to her "I won't leave you here to die" the beast roared and swiped at Shadow who jumped and landed on its head, she dug a sword into its brain and it began flaying around "Erza...attack her lower belly its her only weak spot I can distract her but not for long" she jumped down and lead the monster away from me, her wolves latched onto the monsters legs but it walked with ease towards Shadow. It growled and took her into its mouth, she stood in the beasts mouth and swung her sword upwards impaling it within the monsters mouth. I took this chance to strike, I stood under the beasts belly "pentagram strike!" The monster roared and Shadow jumped out, she pushed us out of the way and the monster fell. She walked over and kneeled at its belly, I heard her sigh "I'm sorry" she cut open the stomach and a baby Midnight Fury slid out. It was still alive but barely "aren't you gonna kill it?" She looked at me tears in her eyes "how can I kill something when it hasn't even done anything?! I'll raise it as my own...and maybe then he'll be alright he won't kill like his mother" the Midnight Fury opened its eyes and looked at Shadow, she held out a piece of meat and he took it. It stood up and walked towards Shadow who slowly backed towards me "hmm...curious thing aren't you?" It sniffed her hand, and rubbed up against it "I'll think I'll name you...Light" "why Light?" "Because his eyes are pure white with black pupils" he turned towards me, his eyes weren't too bright but they certainly were a thing of beauty. We walked back to camp "what about-" "the animals will deal with it don't worry...1 down 7 to go" we entered the camp and Shadow made a bed for Light. He lay down and drifted to sleep, she smiled and started a fire again, I sat next to her "you were hiding something...about killing Light what was it?" She sighed "my guild was often too strict with its members...we've killed some of our own due to betrayal, once my father killed a baby after her mother died...no one understood why but I knew, the baby wasn't a pure wolf, it was half" she sighed "it's sick...I didn't see what was wrong but he did...the guild had its secrets but I was their greatest weapon" she looked at Light "since that day I couldn't kill something so innocent unless it attacked me first" she laid down on the bed "you'd better get some rest...the other monsters were dealing with are much tougher then her" she turned away from me and soon enough her breathing slowed and she was asleep.