Lightning Strike

(Authors note:another lemon will be in this chapter but this is when Shadow and Erza begins to happen...non lemon readers skip the highlighted part and there will be a segment underlined for you to read as a fitting ending, to those that will read the lemon you don't have to read the underlined part)
Shadow POV
Me, Erza and Light continued to walk through the forest "there's a patch up ahead...hope your good with a bow and arrow" "I can use any type of weaponry...what are we hunting?"  "Wild hare...tricky to catch but worth it" "Ok" "Lightning Bow" a electrical charged bow appeared in my hand "wrath of the ancients" a yellow bow appeared in Erza's hand. We walked a bit further and I slowly crouched to the ground, she followed and we watched ahead "Erza...one o clock" a small purple hare with yellow eyes appeared from a small bush, I raised my bow and waited "aim for its eyes" I shot the arrow and missed deliberately, she raised hers and shot it in the eye "good" I ran to the corpse and picked it up. We started to walk back to camp when a lightning strike hit a nearby tree, I sighed "here we go again...Erza stay in the shadows!" I pushed her into darker part of the forest, I moved opposite Light followed "Shadow what are we gonna do?" "Easy...I'm gonna take this beast Dow once and for all...Water Wolf!" My armour changed to deep blue, it had built in wings. I flew up and clashed with the Lightning beast.

Erza POV

I watched as Shadow fought the beast, but I was curious...why did she fight it alone? I shook my head "re quip" I changed into my black wing armour and flew up to help her. She glared at me as she saw my approach "you stay outta this! This is my fight!" She swung her sword and I flew lower down "Erza! Get back to the ground...he'll go after you than me" she growled and stabbed the beast in the neck, it pushed her off but she jumped onto its back "your mine" she cut into the flesh and entered the wound, soon the creature withered in pain and fell to the ground. I flew to stand next to Light who was watching in fascination as Shadow moved within the body. Eventually she stopped and burst out of the creatures chest covered in black, thick blood. She looked at me then went to the crystal clear lake where she emerged herself and wiped the blood off, she winced and I saw some burn marks "I guess it's bloods acidic?" She nodded "yeah...hurts like a bitch" she took off her armour and clothes and stayed there in the water.

Shadow POV

I stayed in the water, it was surprisingly warm and relaxing it was treating the wounds perfectly. I turned my head and saw Light walk away and Erza beginning to undress, I got hard instantly "damn" I looked down "you've got a mind of your own huh?" Erza climbed in next to me and got uncomfortably close. Her breasts were pushing into my arms and were not helping my situation, she looked down and I covered myself "please don't" she smiled and moved my hands away and replaced it with one of her own, I gasped and closed my eyes. I'd fantasied over this so many times, I used it to get myself off and now it's becoming true. She began to gently stroke me, I sighed and watched as her gigantic breasts moved up and down with her body movements, I grabbed one of them, it was too big for my hand. I moved closer and rested her in my arm. I ran a finger up and down her spine while my other hand fondled her nipples, soon enough I was cumming. I groaned as my sperm released into the water, Erza jumped out of the water before it came near her. I sighed and left the river.

I stayed in the water, I turned my head and I saw Light going to find us food. Erza had undressed and joined me in the lake. She came over to me and began to gently treat my wounds with handfuls of water. I sighed happily and leaned into her, feeling relief  and comfort. We stayed like that for a while and I got to take in her scars she's obtained over the year "forgive me for asking but why did you take this mission?" She shrugged "I wanted to be away from the guild...to be on my own for a while" I nodded "Listen Erza...I can hear your heart why are you so nervous?" She shrugged "I don't know...I just feel so weird when I'm with you" I sighed, left the lake and got dressed. I waited for Erza who took a few minutes, we walked back to the camp where Light was waiting for us with a few animals he caught.

We sat in silence as I skinned, gutted and cooked the meat that Light caught, I threw him the guts which he was happy with. Erza studied me "are we going to talk about what just happened?" I shook my head "not much point" she sighed "there is so much point...Shadow, do you like me?" "Do you like me?"