Bat

Shadow POV

I shouldn't of ran off like that but I had no choice how could I stay when I just confessed to Erza that I love her? I sighed and continued walking till I reached a cave near the top of the volcano, I sighed and entered the dark cave only to be met by a immense heat "where are you Bat?" I dove deeper and deeper into the cave trying to find the beast that occupied it "have you captured it?" I hid behind a rock "yeah...he was a tricky beast to capture but he's locked in the cage ready for transport" I frowned "no"  I peered past the rock and saw masked men and the creature Bat asleep in a cage "good...let's take him back to the guild hall, Laro will be pleased with our work" I growled softly "they can't" I stood up and walked forward "what are you doing?" The guards looked at me "who are you?" I unsheathed my sword "answer my question and I'll answer yours" the leader of the guards stepped forward "we're the Terror Fang's and we're taking this creature back to our guild to conquer the other guild halls and become the post powerful of all" he began to push past me but I placed a hand on his shoulder "you just messed with the wrong person buddy" I picked him up and threw him into the volcano. His buddy's ran over swords raised towards me, I rolled away in time to see them run in following their leaders death. I saw several more approach from each side "Volcano Wolf!" My armour changed to brown and fire. I stood up and cracked my knuckles. I waited for them to approach then I raised my hand and the magma from the heart of the volcano erupted and was now under my control like a snake. I punched the air towards the guards on my right, they stopped and laughed. I smirked and stood up, they stopped laughing and began screaming when the volcano ate them. I turned around to see the others terrified "you want some too?" A flash of white took over, once I got all my vision back I saw Erza and Light standing with a pile of dead guards on the floor in front of them "come on we have to get outta here" they began to head to the exit, I stopped and looked at Bat. He was beginning to waken "I don't want to do this but he's been causing too much pain and suffering" I walked over to him and pulled out a standard sword "I'm so sorry" I plunged the sword into him and pulled out his hearts (yes I said heart's) I moved away and threw them into the pool of lava below. I followed Erza and Light, just in time to feel a eruption coming on, we left the volcano and to a safe distance before it erupted before stopping "that was too easy...way too easy" I looked at Erza and nodded.