Truth

Shadow POV

I sighed at Erza's question, I stood up and walked to my bed, I laid down and looked up at the sky. Light had went to a rock and breathed his fire on it to warm up and laid down on it, he fell asleep "...yes, I always have like you, your name was spoken like you were a a God 'The great Titania, Queen of the Fairies, Erza Scarlet' how could I not fall in love with a legend?" I laughed briefly "my brothers told me stories of you...how you helped restore all the civilians on Galuna Island to normal, you took down the Tower Of Heaven, you took a blast of Jupiter and survived, you destroyed most of the Thunder Palace got electrified and survived...I remember wanting to meet you and to be like you...I tried so hard and my sacrifice was leaving my family returning to find them all gone" I sat up and fiddled with a necklace "I swore that day that I would hunt the guild that slaughtered them...or at least the person that caused them so much suffering and pain" a tear slipped past my guard "it was then I moved to the western country and I took refuge here when I got lost at sea...I befriended the locals and soon enough news had caught on that you were coming...I remember thinking that this was my chance to meet you" I looked at her "a chance to meet the one that I've long dreamt of meeting" she came over to me and sat down next to me "I'm no legend...I don't even care for the name Titania, I care for my guild mates, my comrades, my family...my friends" I looked away "you are a legend...some of the top warriors dreamt of meeting you, I was no exception but I was merely pushed aside" I looked at her eyes "I've loved you for years Erza...but your heart remains with Jellal I know it" I stood up and grabbed my armour, I slipped it on and walked away "where are you going?" "We've got four monsters left to kill...I'm going after Bat" and with that I disappeared into the forest and towards the volcano where my next challenge would be waiting.

Erza POV

I stood up to follow Shadow but was stopped by Light, he growled softly and pushed me to her bed. He laid next to me and fell asleep, I sighed troubled. Little did Shadow know my heart wasn't with Jellal anymore, it was beginning to go to her.