Only a Dream

Lloyd's pov

I was in Stiix, standing next to Him. He was always there. No matter what.

"You can end it all, Lloyd," he whispered. "All you you have to do, is take the knife, and slide it across your veins. End his torturing."

I don't know who is being tortured, but I can hear his screams in the next room. He's screaming, and I have to help him. I don't know how, but I know he is someone I must rescue.

"Who, who is he?" I asked. The man smiled at me, his teeth glittering from the fire in the room.

"Why don't you look?"

I have never dreamt this long before. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find the courage to see who was screaming.

But today was different.

I willed my dream self to follow the man's screams. I then found myself in a room, where a man was locked up on a table. He was writhing in pain, and he wasn't able to stop.

But I knew who he was.

"Lloyd! Don't do it! He'll destroy Ninjago!" Morro yelled from the table. I looked at the master of wind, and felt a pang of sorrow in my heart. Why was I feeling sorry for him? He almost killed me, and my friends.

But I had to save him.

I grabbed the knife, and started to slide it on my wrist, and then,

"Lloyd! C'mon! Time for training."

I woke from the nightmare, Morro's scream still inside of my head. I don't know why, or how, but I felt something that I could not describe.

I felt, no. It couldn't be.

Love? Have you found me at last? Where will I find you? How, will I find you?

When can I find you?

So, here is le prolouge. Hope you can stand my TERRIBLE writing. In all seriousness though, I am excited to be able to FINALLY write this! I am a MEGA Greenwind shipper, and it is definitly something I cannot handle. I think I have a problem... But it IS my only yoai ship. Like, I ship Jaya, PIXane, Kailor, and I hear that it's called, Coliel. I also ship Wusako and Garmasako. Then, there's my Legends of Chima ships! And do not rant about how Ninjago fans cannot be Chima fans. Because I like both of these fandoms, AND CHIMA HAS BEEN IN NINJAGO!!!!

Whoah, I just 200 words of this chapter with me talking..... I have a problem...

Best wishes,
Ally