I Can See Him

Lloyd's pov

I started kicking the punching bag, because I'm rebel like that, and started thinking about last night.

I had had another dream, I think, with Morro. Hevwas next to me, comforting me when I was scared.

"Don't be scared. I'm right here," he had whispered. He was somehow able to help me feel okay.

I continued to kick the bag, landing one final blow, and then walked back to the room. I sat down on my bed, and started humming.

I don't know why, but I could feel His presence again.

"You still live." I perked up at his voice. "You can save him. Just do it," he whispered again.

"But, I can't! If I do-"

"Don't think about it. Just do it." So, I grabbed the knife next to me, and slowly began to mark my arm.

"Lloyd?"

I looked up to see a form in front of me. He was see-through, transparent.

He was Morro.

"H-how?" I whimpered, putting the knife down on my bed. I could hear Him screaming at me to grab it again. But Morro was more important.

"You can see me?" Morro asked, looking at his hands. I nodded, and walked closer to him.

And closer, and closer, and closer...

Our lips connected, and I felt my blood rush to my head. I wrapped my amrs aeound his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist.

We departed for air, and I ran my fingers through his ghostly black hair.

"Why would you..?" he asked, holding me next to him.

"I, don't know," I whispered, closing my eyes.

When I opened them again, I was on my bed, and it was night time. Had it all been a dream?

Whatever it was, I needed to free Morro from the Cursed Realm.

What do you guys think it was? I know what it was, but do you? SQUEEE!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPY!! Wait, I'm writing this! I KNOW where it's going!

Eh, whatever.

Best wishes,
Ally