We Will Help

Lloyd's pov

I woke up, and realized I was the only one still asleep.

I got out of bed, brushed ny teeth, took a shower, and changed into my ninja gi.

I walked into the living room to see Kai and Jay playing Fist2Face II, Cole and Xane having an arm wrestling competition, and Nya was playing an app called, Neko Atsumé. (Trust me, it's AWESOME) I headed into the kitchen to see if there was any food.

One slice of chocolate cake. Cole would be mad if I eat it....

Eh, who gives a crap?

I grabbed the slice, and ate it right then and there. I wiped the chocolate off my face, and returned to the living room. I needed to tell the team about my idea to save Morro. Well, I wasn't going to mention him, but yeah.

Nya was now showing Jay ALL of her cats, Kai was versing Cole at Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Zane was reading a dictionary.

"I'm gonna win!" Cole shouted. He was Link.

"Ha, you wish!" Kai yelled back. He was Kirby. Reason? I have no idea.

Then, Kirby somehow was wearing Link's hat.

"What?! How did you do that?" Cole yelled, pressing as many buttons as he could.

"You came in my mouth," Kai said. A second later he started laughing. It took Cole a bit to process it, then he got it.

"Kai, why would you let someone 'come' in your mouth?" Cole asked, trying not to die from laughter. He didn't even notice when Kai won.

"Wait, what?" I asked from the doorway. I was confused.

Kai jumped up in fright, and Cole looked at the TV to see that he had lost.

"Lloyd! Don't do that!" Kai yelled, while Cole was throwing his face onto the floor.

"Oopsie," I said. I smirked, but then remembered why I wanted to talk to him and the rest of the team in the first place.

"Guys, we have a mission," I said, stepping into the living room.

"Okay, what's up, lugnut?" Cole asked, sitting up.

"Well, I think we should try to find the Cursed Realm," I said.

"Lloyd, we destroyed that. There's no way we'll ever find it," Jay said, looking up from Nya's phone.

"I know that, but the preeminent wasn't really that weakened by water. I think there's a chance that it's still alive. And if it is.."

"Your father could be alive," Zane said, finishinv my sentence. I nodded, but Kai caught my eye, urging me to tell the truth.

"Well, that, and I want to find someone else," I said. Everyone tensed up. I don't know who they expected me to say, but I'm pretty sure who's name I was about to mention was not who the expected.

"Morro."

"That guy? He almost killed you, and almost cursed Ninjago!" Cole yelled.

"Lloyd, why would you want to save someone who might kill you?" Zane asked.

"Well, I've been having dreams lately. In all of them, Morro is there," I said. "And, in one of my most recent ones, he and I....."

"What? What did you do?" Nya asked, looking at me VERY curiously.

"We, kissed," I mumbled. I know no one could hear me though.

"What? What did you two do?" Jay asked worridly.

"We, we kissed," I said quickly. Everyone's eyes, except for Kai's, widened in shock.

"You what?!"

"No way!"

"Did he force you?"

"That really happened?"

I nodded, and I swear, Nya looked like she was about to faint.

"Look guys, we gave Lloyd a second chance. Why don't we give Morro one?" Kai asked. Everyone looked at him, as if they had forgotten he was in the room.

"Wait, you're okay with this?" Nya asked, her voice rising a bit.

"Well, if Lloyd likes Morro, then, why not?" Kai asked. "It's not the end of the world."

"But, that would mean... Oh no. The fangirls," Jay said in fright. I looked at him curiously.

"What about them?" I asked.

"They. Will. Ship!" Jay shouted, leaving a pause between each word.

"So?" I asked. There was nothing wrong with that.

"They. Will. Ship. You. And. Kai," Jay added, falling onto the couch. Kai eyes widened, and he let out a small, "Wha?"

"But he likes Skylor," I said. No problem there."

"Fine. I'll help," Jay said, standing up and using spinjitzu to change into his GI.

"Me too. It would be kind of nice, having another ghost on the bounty," Cole said, putting down his controller.

"I guess I'm in. But if he attacks us, I will not hesitate," Nya said, pulling her mask on.

"I was already in to begin with, so yeah," Kai said.

"Well, then lets start searching."

ER MER GERD!! SO MANY WORDS!!! THIS MY LONGEST CHAPTER!!! YAY!!! So, yeah. I imagine the team would be a little iffy on getting Morro back. But still, THEY AGREED, AND THE GREENWIND SHIP WILL BE REALITY!!! So yeah, thanks for reading!

Best wishes,
Ally