Can I Kiss You?

Morro's pov

Standing in front of me was that same stupid machine. But Lloyd wasn't there, so it wasn't starting.

"Where is he?" the shadow yelled. I had a feeling it was night time, so he was waiting for Lloyd.

Then, the room melted around me, and I was on a boat.

The bounty!

It was sitting on the ocean. Lloyd, Kai, and Zane were standing on the upper deck, looking at the water.

"This is exactly where it drowned, right?" Lloyd asked. Zane waited a moment, then nodded.

"So, we're supposed to trust these suits?" Kai asked, gesturing to his GI.

"Yes. We will give one to Morro, so that the water won't affect him," Zane replied. Lloyd was still looking at the water.

Wait, they're saving me?

I fell from the dream, and noticed my air bubble was shaking.

It was getting ready to pop.

My eyes widened, and I tried to keep the water from me with the wind, but it was hard.

I heard a splash nearby, and saw Kai swimming towards me!

The bubble popped, and the battle for survival began. I tried to levitate, keep the water from me, and look at the ninja coming to save me.

In other words, I was distracted.

I felt a hand on my ghostly self, I saw Kai squeezing into the air bubble I created.

"You break his heart, I break you," he said. Then, he used his spinjitzu on me, and I was wearing a GI exactly like my old one. Ya' know, before it was ripped.

Kai nodded, and I let the water go.

Instead of dying, I was able to swim! I followed him to the surface, and Zane and Lloyd pulled me onto the deck.

Kai once again used spinjitzu, and I was wearing my old GI again.

"You okay?" Kai asked, looking at me. I nodded, and looked at Lloyd.

"I had a dream.." he started.

"Where we kissed?" I asked. He looked up, shocked, and nodded.

"How did you?"

"We've been sharing dreams. And, I think I was able to escape to reality a few times. But not enough to stay," I replied. The green ninja smiled at me, and I looked back at Kai.

"Thank you, Kai."

"No problem. Anything to help Lloyd. Speaking of which, where was his dad?" Kai whispered. I sighed sadly.

"My bubble was popping when you saved me. Garmadon's popped first. He drowned immediatly." Kai nodded, and looked at Lloyd sadly.

"The poor kid won't be able to take that," Kai said. I nodded, and looked at the green ninja.

You want him

So maybe I do! He's just a kid...

But you two kissed-

In a dream!

But even there, you wanted it to go even farther

I shook my head, blocking the evil side of me from my thoughts.

"Look, about what you said down there. I won't. I had the same dreams as him. I will protect him," I said. Kai nodded, and went inside.

***

Getting reaquainted with Sensei was fun. We ate dinner, and I realized how good Zane could actually cook!

After that, Lloyd showed me to the guest room.

Everyone else is asleep. You could, make a move

I shook my head again, and followed Lloyd.

"This is where you'll sleep. The others don't trust you. Yet," Lloyd said, sitting on the bed.

"I don't blame them," I said, sitting next to him.

"Morro?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

The cliffhanger is real!! Morro is back! Whoo hoo!! Also, if ANY of you watch/watched Merlin, I am gonna be writing a Merthur fanfic. There may or may not be A spoiler in it, but there will be many, MANY references to the past.

Best wishes,
Ally