Have Faith In Me ⇒ The Vampire Diaries

For as long as she could remember, Quinn felt invisible. To combat this feeling she moved to Mystic Falls. She wanted to develop healthy relationships and start over. Her life was instantly turned around leaving her to deal with issues larger than herself; mending relationships that had been broken long ago, grief, and even the supernatural. 

Have Faith In Me is a fan-fiction that explores the life of a relatable protagonist when thrown into unpredictable situations.

-

LEGALITIES : I do not own anything affiliated with the CW or Vampire Diaries. All lines from TVD are retrieved from wikia. I do not Crystal Reed. I do not own the clips in the trailer or the songs on the playlist. I do not own any gifs placed at the top of my chapters.

I do own Quintyn and all her lines. I own Benn, Lucas, and Christine along with their lines. 

For gif credit or anything other inquires, you can privately message me through Wattpad.

-

"Author's Note;

This is not so much an author's note as an author's reminder of what was printed on small type a few pages ago: This book is a work of fiction. I made it up.

Neither novels nor their readers benefit from attempts whether to divine any facts hide inside a story. Such efforts attack the very idea that made-up stories can matter, which is sort of the foundational assumption of our species

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter."

John Green, The Fault in Our Stars, 2012.