Chapter 1

Beyoncé Point Of View

I sluggishly rolled out of bed due to my long hours of work last night. I'm glad it's Saturday but I'm always busy with my career. Every since I was a little girl I dreamed of being an lawyer so that was what I was determined to be.

I Looked on the side of my nightstand and seen I had notifications from my ex husband Jay.

I was Supposed to pick up sky today because it was my weekend. I angrily sighed knowing what kind of complaints I would be getting.

You all may be thinking I'm a horrible mother but I'm not. When me and Jay separated I felt that he should have full custody and you may be thinking your crazy but at the time it is was the right choice.

I was caught up in all my work and he actually had a balanced schedule with her so he could do things with her more than I could. After a year of us Being separated he remarried and that was the most heartbreaking thing that ever happened to me because he said we were only taking a break and then we would situate everything.

Well after attending the wedding I saw his new wife and seen how they were and it broke me because I seen the way he looked at her and he looked at me the same way.......

I walked into my bathroom getting in the shower and after quickly throwing on and outfit because it was a little cold outside.

After grabbing my purse I went and grabbed my car keys going to get in my new vehicle I recently purchased after winning my case

I sped over to Jay's house because if I speed I would only be a couple minutes late instead of a half an hour late.

I hoped out my car and made my way to the door ringing the door bell. After waiting a few seconds his wife came to the door all dressed up.

" oh hello Beyoncé sky's ready for you she's just watching cartoons on the couch come in " she said

I walked in slowly and seen my beautiful daughter on the couch watching television and smiling. We don't have the best open relationship but we have some bond but it seems like Tarji is taking that part of her life.

" poo bear your moms here to get you " taraji said

I didn't approve of her giving my child nicknames I'm her Mother and I need to make it very clear.

Jay came down the stairs in a suit looking at me like he'd seen a damn ghost. I turned away and put my attention back on sky.

" hey babe you ready to go with mommy " I asked reaching out for her hand.

" yes " she said shyly

She grabbed my hand and we made our way the door as Jay followed.

" Beyoncé " she called out