New Life. New School.

It's been a long day and finally mu yeon and her aunt Shin Yoon arrived at her apartment. They unload all the things from the car and mu yeon carried her stuff to her aunt apartment. She doesn't take a lot of her stuff to bring to seoul, she just bring the necessary things that she might use. After bringing all the stuff up to her aunt Shin Yoon's apartment and unpack them in her new room, aunt Shin Yoon called mu yeon out of a supper.

"mu yeon-ssi! come, let's eat first dear."- aunt shin yoon

"nahh. Thanks aunt shin yoon but i think i want to sleep now."- mu yeon

"yahhhh, you can't sleep with and empty stomach. Come, it's not a heavy meal after all."- aunt shin yoon

"i don't think so aunt. I'm just very sleepy right now and i need a perfect sleep for tonight. It's been a week since mom and dad died and i can't have a perfect sleep."-mu yeon

"ouhhhh. Poor niece of mine. Okay. You have a nice rest because tomorrow you will be attending school in the morning, okay?"-aunt shin yoon

Mu yeon who is about to lay down on her new bed suddenly sit straight again when she hear 'school'. She pulled her aunt wrist and facing her with a questioning reaction on her face.

"what school?"-mu yeon

"ouh don't you think you can just sleep all day tomorrow dear. Of course you'll have school in the morning. I've registered you last week to your new school, Seoul High School."-aunt shin yoon

"i will be attending school? tomorrow? in the morning?"-mu yeon

"yes mu yeon-ssi. The school is around the block and you can walk to school everyday. Okay now, sleep tight. Nite..."-aunt shin yoon

Aunt Shin Yoon walk out of her niece room and closed the door and the light for mu yeon. Mu yeon still can't believe what she was hearing. She doesn't even have a nice rest since her parents died and now, school?!!!!! She feel like her soul being sucked out of her body when she hears 'school' again from her aunt as a reminder. As she lay on her right side of the bed, she grab her iphone and take a peek at the time.

"2.30 am!! and i have SCHOOL tomorrow?! urhhh! it's gonna be a rough day."- mu yeon

As she was mumbling to herself, mu yeon fall to sleep like a bullet train.

Kringggggggggggggggg.........

Mu yeon where searching for her phone. After she has found her phone, she turns of her alarm and rub her eye. Mu yeon gets of her bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Soon, she's done showering, she was getting ready for school. Mu yeon found her school uniform hanging on the wardobe with a note inside the pocket. The note is from her aunt Shin Yoon.

'Dear Mu Yeon-ssi,

I have to go to work early today and i didn't make any breakfast for you. I'm sorry. Use everything you want in the kitchen to make your breakfast. Also, have a nice day today at your new school. Maybe i'm not coming home tonight because i have to do an important surgery for my patient tonight. There is some money i left for you in the kitchen. Can you do me a favor? After school, can you go to the grocery and buy some cereal, milk and dinner. Here, i left you, your own key to this apartment.'

XOXO, Aunt Shin Yoon.'

"it is still 7am in the morning and she is already gone to work? hm, seems like i have this apartment for myself..."-mu yeon

After done dressing up for school, mu yeon walk to the kitchen to see what made as breakfast. She was shocked when she see the money her aunt left. It's a lot since it is 500, 000 won. Mu yeon take the money and put it in her purse. Then she open the refrigerator and she was dumbfounded. It was all empty!! Now she knows why her aunt shin yoon gave her 500,000 won.

Soon after, she just take her school bag and wear her school shoes. Mu yeon locked the door and then she walk to her new school. While on the way to the school, mu yeon wears her earphone and just walk until she reached the school. It was not hard to find the school and and like her aunt said, it is around the block.

Mu yeon take out her phone and look at the time now. It is 0730 now, seems like the student of this school are little by little coming to school already. Mu yeon make her way to the school office. After awhile, she was asked by the head master to go and find her homeroom teacher, Mr. Kris Wu in the teacher's room.

Precisely at 8 o'clock, the school bell rang. All the student are in hurry to go to their own classes. At the same time Mr. Kris asked mu yeon to follow him to her new classroom. On the way they're to the class, Mr. Kris and mu yeon talked a bit.

"i hope you like being here, miss Song."-mr. kris

"i hope so too sir kris. By the way, what class are i'm in?"-mu yeon

"ouh, you are in D-3. Your class is a sport class."-mr. kris

"wha. . .whattt?? sport class?!!"-mu yeon

"yeah. It's ok if you're not really into sports. Ouh, not to forget.. I hope you're not shock and be a strong girl, ok miss song?"-mr. kris

"hurm? waeyo?? is it something wrong with the class?"-mu yeon

"the problem is not the class, but the student in the class.. You'll understand when you're in it.."

Mr. Kris is making mu yeon curious and puzzled. What's wrong with the student in the class? and why did she had a bad feeling about D-3. It's like a killing aura. After that, Mr. Kris and Mu yeon arrived in front of D-3. Mu yeon hear a lots of noises coming from inside the class. It's making her nervous. What's more nervous is when she passed through the other 3 class before her class. A-3 until C-3 student were all looking at her with a terrified reaction on their face. Mu yeon was wondering what's that all are about.

so guys! wowwww.. This is something new... hahaha, hope you guys like it..how was the story so far? is it good? i'll updating the next chapter later! see you guys soon...wait for the excitement coming through your way~