V's "help"

The bell rings and classes has started. Everyone in their own class are concentrating on the subject that is being teach in front of the class by the teachers. As time passes, the recess has already reached. Mu yeon and her girls, went out to have lunch together. Before they went to the cafeteria, mu yeon excuse herself to the ladies for awhile. Jung myun and mi rang said that they will wait for her at the cafeteria.

Mu yeon went to the ladies and right before she went out of the ladies, there are a group of girls in there too. Actually, they all were waiting for mu yeon. The girls are known as T-ara and the student of C-3

"So, you're the Song Mu Yeon."-jiyeon

"y-yes... but, w-who are you?"-mu yeon

Mu yeon back a bit when the girls are getting closer to her. She backs up until the end of the wall.

"We are T-ARA from C-3.. and this is for you!"-ji yeon

Before mu yeon could say anything, suddenly a slap has given to her by ji yeon. Mu yeon was shock and almost fall to the ground because of jiyeon's slap but that wasn't over yet. After being slap, not even a single chance was being wasted by jiyeon and her girls, they give her a little 'special' treatment for welcoming to a new school. The pour a full bucket of flour towards mu yeon and dragged her out of the ladies. All eyes are on mu yeon now.

The students are laughing out loud at mu yeon. She feel so embarrassed and close her eye. Mu yeon feel so sad because being humiliated in front of everyone and are about to cry but suddenly mu yeon feels like being up to the air. She opens her eye and see that she was being carried like a bridal style by V! V look so handsome at that time to mu yeon. With the lollipop in his mouth, such a bad boy style and god damn it! It will sure make all the girls drooling to see this handsome face so close.

"V?!"-mu yeon

V didn't say a word to mu yeon. Suddenly the surrounding was quiet and the students are all watching. His eyes were all on the T-ara girls... The T-ara girls are also a bit shock to see V caring mu yeon. They feel terrified when looking to V's eye.

"What do you bitches think you're doing to my slave?"-V

"t-taehyung!!! w-we just want to. . ."-jiyeon

"How dare you bitches touch her!"-v

V yelled and surely all the students hears it. They were all afraid that v's going to berserk and that can cause a chaos. So everyone runs away from there and the only one who is left is the T-ara and v who is caring mu yeon in his arm.

"Do you know who she is?! Do you know that she's mine?!"-v

Ji yeon don't even dare to look at V's face. She lower her sight and not wanting to have an eye contact with v. She was afraid of v but she is also jealous seeing v holding mu yeon in his arm. She also wants to be hold by v in his arm.

"i'm asking you bitch! Why are all of you muted yourself? Afraid huh??!"-v

Then, mu yeon hold v's head facing towards her. V was a bit shocked when there's a pair or hand that is cold as ice holding his head. He saw mu yeon's face turning red. V was guessing that, mu yeon must be so embarrassed because it is obviously showing that on her face. She was a bit embarrass by doing that. Her face turns to red like a tomato when she sees that V's face is just inches from her. Mu yeon brave herself to have an eye contact with V.

"T-taehyung-ssi, can you put me. . . d-down?"-mu yeon

V look deep inside mu yeon's eyes and put her down slowly. It's kind of awkward moment between V and mu yeon at that time. To break the awkwardness between them, V clear his throat and said something to mu yeon.

"ehemm... why don't you fight them just now?"-v

Mu yeon just silent herself and looking to the floor. She doesn't to make and eye contact with V.

"yahhh! Don't be a weakling! You are my slave, so you will just amused me and not them because you are MINE!"-v

'Why do he always say that?? Saying that i am HIS??'