RESCUE team

"i said, pretty name for an UGLY GIRL like YOU!"

'he said i'm ugly?! me?! whattttttttt?! how does he think he is? the president's son!!! insulting people like that person doesn't have a heart at all?? so, he think he's so good? you are really a dumbass JERK KIM TAEHYUNG!'

Mu yeon so drifted away by the words V said to her until what he was mumbling in front of her never get through her mind actually. Eeventually, V stop mumbling around and just  look at the girl that is sitting in front of him shyly while always keep her head down and not even once they directly do an eye contact. V was very pissed off and he knock mu yeon's table down. 

DANGGGGGGG!

All other 6 members of BTS open the classroom door to see what happen inside. They were curious with the loud sound that was produces by V just now. They were shock to see V just make mu yeon's table upside down at the floor and just see mu yeon who is still sitting on her chair with her head down. The other members went to get V because they were afraid that V might lost control and suddenly hit mu yeon. 

The oldest member of the group, Seokjin known as Jin and Yoonggi known as Suga tries to hold V down for a moment while the other members, Hobi, Rapmon, Jimin and Jungkook bring the girl out of this class peacefully and save. 

"yah. . .yah! tae-tae, calm your nerves bro.."-suga

"yeah, don't piss off so easily.. You will get us in trouble too you know if you hurt that new girl.."-jin

"let go off me! i said, LET GO!"-v

On the other side, Jimin and Hobi were talking nicely towards mu yeon so that she wouldn't be afraid of them.

"mu yeon-ssi? are you alright?"-jimin

"can you stand?"-hobi

"i-i'm f-fine...."-mu yeon

Hobi tries to hold mu yeon hands to help her stand, but the moment he touches her skin, it sent a shivers into her body that makes her suddenly stand up straight. Jungkook is putting the table the way like it was before and rapmon try to do talk to v so that he would feel clam a bit.

"i-it's okay.. i-i'm fineee.."-mu yeon

While saying that, mu yeon still with her head down facing the floor. She was really nervous being around the bangtan boys since they were 7 of them and she's the only girl left. She quickly take her bag and wanting to back home safely but when she was almost at the door, she felt like someone was pulling her wrist and she has to take a few step back away from the door. 

Mu yeon turn around and see. Who else if it wasn't Kim Taehyung who was pulling her back away from the door. She try to loosen the grip of V's hand but unfortunately it doesn't work. From the reaction on V's face, he really doesn't like mu yeon. Mu yeon was suprise because V manage to escape from Jin and Suga just now. She take a peek to see what happen to them and what she see's really making her scared.

Jin and suga were on the floor. A bit blood at the end of suga's lips. That would explain how V manage to take a grip at her wrist right now. V was really mean! He is willing to hurt his friend just to make sure mu yeon wouldn't leave the classroom?

"wha. . what do you want from me huh, V?!!"- mu yeon

Mu yeon use her tone a little bit higher this time because she was terrified something might happen to her too. V just stared and mu yeon and not even once he blink his eyes. The other members is helping jin and suga up from the floor. They just watch what V and mu yeon were arguing about.

"well... well... Song Mu Yeon, you dare higher your note to me?! after calling me a bastard and a jerk, you even higher your notes to me?!!"-v

In the meantime, Mu yeon was praying in her heart that she hope someone would come and save her from this situation, in case V was up to something towards her. In a blink of an eye, the D-3 classroom door were open and all of them that is in the class turn around to look who was the one open it.

It was EXO-K. Mu yeon was so grateful and she thank a lot in her heart that god has send someone to save her from this mess. There is a person suddenly speaks his mind. A smart and tall looking boy, leaning at the classroom door so stylishly with a cup of bubble tea in his hand. If it's not mistaken, that is Oh Sehun like what na myun has told her before. He is the maknae of the EXO-K  group. He likes bubble tea to be precisely. Beside him was, a boy wearing snapback looking like he just finished dancing and his skin tone is a bit darker than the other 5. The one who was walking in front must be their leader, Suho. Na myun said to Mu yeon that Suho looks like a rich kid. Only by his aura, mu yeon already can tell that he is the rich kid, Suho. Walking beside him must be, Kyungsoo or more known ad DO. Just look at those round eye he had! 

"well, well... if it isn't KIM TAEHYUNG and the BTS..."- sehun

"yahh, just look at that V.. He beat all of his member just to get to the girl? funny, i thought he was a cold guy.."-kai

"haishhhh! this noisy gang are here already...still can't move on without bubble tea i see, teahunnie.. haha"-v

"v, just stop what you're doing to the girl. Let her go."-suho

"who are you to command me to do so?! you think you are so powerful huh, suho-ssi??"-v

"yah.. tae-tae, just let her go.. we don't need to fight just because you hate her. She still new to the school, you know?"-rapmon

"we'll get into trouble if we cause another more problem!"- jimin

"like i care! this girl here is MINE! she will be my NEW SLAVE!"-v

  'MINE???? NEW SLAVE??!!!!!! what is this all about??? T^T'  

The situation is getting more tense that just now. Slave? Mine? V just declare that Mu yeon is he's and he is going to make mu yeon as her new slave? Suddenly, someone there just clap a hand and whistle loudly. There is someone walking inside the classroom from the back door of the class. It's the guy who aske me to pass him the ball just now!! Byun Baekhyun and his best buddy, Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol was whistle and baekhyun was the one who clap the hand. Everyone focused at both of them that just appeared.

"SLAVE? i hear someone say slave? what slave?"-baekhyun

"yahhhhh..... YOU!"-v

~!~!~!~!~ annyeong guys.... the new chapter has been release! ^^ i hope you like this chapter.. sorry if it's a bit bored.. okkkk, i will update the new chapter later! byee...~!~!~!~!~