BTS The School Kingka.

Mr. Kris open the door to D-3 class and walk into the class. The student suddenly quiet and everyone is looking at Mr. Kris. After that, Mr. Kris invite to come into the class. Before mu yeon step into the class, suddenly she feels like someone bumped into her and made her until fall to the floor.

Everyone was laughing and clapping hands like it was one of a victory. Mr. Kris help mu yeon stands up and asked the student to calm down and sit at their own places. Mu yeon was looking at the student who just bumped into her until made her fall. 7 boys just came in the class and they looked like a gang. When Mu yeon faces her classmate, she was shocked! It felt like a heart attack when looking to her future classmate. 

98% of the student in the class are boys! There are only 2 girls in the class. Mu yeon turns her head to Mr. Kris looking like she wanted to pass out in any minute now. Mr. Kris just can give mu yeon a smile and introduce mu yeon to the rest of the class.

"class! today you will have a new student as your classmate. Introduce yourself miss Song."-mr. Kris

"erk. . em. .my. . my name is Song Mu Yeon and I'm new here in seoul."-mu yeon

All the boys in the class were excited and wooing at mu yeon. Some of the boys are growling like a wolf towards mu yeon. The 2 girls who sit in front of the class just smile and wave to mu yeon. Mr. Kris introduce the two girls to me. One, is Jung Na Myun and the other one is, Kim Mi Rang. After introducing herself, mr. Kris ask mu yeon to sit at the empty seat in the back. When she was walking towards her seat, she saw the person who is seating behind her. 

'THE GUY that knock me just now!'

The boy that seat's behind mu yeon just staring at her and give her a smirk. She was a bit afraid to have an eye contact with that boy because she feel like his is a bad luck for her. 

DING DONG DINGGGGGGGGG...

At last, it's recess! Mu yeon was keeping all her books in her bag and about to leave the class for recess. She saw her two classmate girls were waiting for her while chit-chatting outside the class. When she was about to step out of the class, suddenly she feel like someone was pushing her from the back and make her fall to her knees again. That someone is no other person that that guy! 

"ouch! is it hurt, new girl? hahaha"

The boy and his gang walk out of the class while laughing at her non-stop. Mu yeon's 2 girl classmate help her get back on her feet. They help her wipe all the dirt and walk with her slowly to the cafeteria. 

"thank you, and btw, who was that bastard?! pushing people around and knocking them down! And they think they're so good.. urh!"-mu yeon

"wowww.. relax mu yeon-ssi. Those are BTS and the boy you called bastard is Kim Taehyung."- na myun

"Kim taehyung?"-mu yeon

"Yup! but we called as V. Hahaha. Those jerks you're talking about is the kingka of the school. Well, you don't want to unpleased them. "- mi rang

"what??!!! kingka?!! aigoooooo~ such a bad luck for the first day."-mu yeon

The girls just laugh at mu yeon and they walk to the cafeteria. While they are talking just now, someone was eavesdropping on their conversation. That person was a girl from other classes that has a crush on taehyung. Without wasting anymore time, that girl went looking for the bangtan boys to report it to taehyung. 

After the recess, everything when smooth until the end of school for the day. The last bell ring and that means school hour has ended. Mu Yeon pack her things and get ready to go back home. Mu yeon was a bit careful this time when it is involving the boy seating behind him. Taehyung known as V? wow, he's the most jerk of all 7 of them. The most jerk but a jerk with a handsome face? Suddenly, mu yeon remember something that she, na myun and mi rang talk about BTS at recess. 

"the BTS also known as the heartbreaker."-na myun

"bwo? HEARTBREAKER?"-mu yeon

"yahhhh! those BTS is are a group of handsome boys?!"-mi rang

"pfft! group of handsome boys with a jerk attitude!"-mu yeon

"hahaha. Eh! yahhhh, don't chu know that other than BTS there's also EXO-K"-mi rang

"EXO. . .who??"-mu yeon

"hahaha, don't ask that to mu yeon. She's new. Of course she doesn't know about those cutie, EXO-K"-na myun

"who is that?"-mu yeon

"well. . .well... let me tell you. EXO-K is the other group of handsome and cute boys in the school. They are as talented as BTS! but, they are much nicer. EXO-K is the good boy of the school while BTS. . ."-na myun

"are the bad boy! aum!! hahaha..well here mu yeon, EXO-K is from A-3.. They are the smarty guy while those bangtan boys are the sporty guy"-mi rang

"wow! you guys sure knows a lot about them."-mu yeon

"yah! we are their fans! duhhh.. I'm so into BTS! while, our miss Jung here is into EXO-K"-mi rang

"haha, other than those BTS and EXO-K boys, we also have Infinite, TOPP DOGG and Vixx.. Infinite and TOPP DOGG are also our classmate too.."-na myun

"but wait! aren't those k-idols?"-mu yeon

"aigooo! Mu yeon-ssi, we're in SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL! Of course we gonna end up in the same class somehow with the k-idols.. duhhh.. you are so cute when you are naive.. hehe"-mi rang

"yahhh! do you call me some of those pabo?"-mu yeon

"aniyaaaa! haha. Your character are such a cutie! I love it!!"-mi rang

After buying a bread and a drink while recess just now, Mu Yeon, Na Myun and Mi rang just walk around the school and show Mu Yeon the school. They were laughing and talking about the school kingka until a ball hit mu yeon's ankle. Their conversation stop right there. A guy ask mu yeon to pass the ball to him. Then, mu yeon did like what the guy ask her to do. After that, mi rang told mu yeon that the guy is actually an EXO-K  guy named, Byun Baekhyun. Before the bell ring, baekhyun give mu yeon the sweetest smile ever. Na myun so jealous of Mu Yeon. The ring bell and the 3 of them goes back to their class.

The flashback ended when suddenly a bang has made mu yeon back to the reality. She face forward and see taehyung's face just separated from hers just a few inches away just make her shocked! Mu Yeon back a little bit so there is a more space between them. She look around and just see taehyung and her in the class. 

'just when did everyone left the class?'

Suddenly taehyung speaks to mu yeon.

"yahh! what are you looking at huh? Song Mu Yeon, right? Hm, nice name for an ugly girl like you!"- V

"wh. . what??"-mu yeon

"i said a pretty name for an UGLY GIRL like YOU! hahaha, who do you think you are huh punk? calling me a bastard and a jerk? then a bad luck for you?!"

~~~ soooooooooooo, how was it??? is it ok?? i hope you like it!! i will be updating soon. Wait for the next chapter! more are coming towards... what are going to happen to mu yeon? is taehyung gonna bully her and when were baekhyun gonna save her??....