KIM TAEYEON

After that little meeting with Kim Taeyeon unnie, V was becoming opposite of his usual attitude who was a bully and badboy of the school. Taeyeon invited V and mu yeon to have a drink at her favorite cafe. At first, mu yeon refused to tag along with V and taeyeon, but since taeyeon insist her to come along, she can't say no even thought she know that V doesn't approved her being around them.

Taeyeon was driving her car, so they all went to the cafe with her. The cafe was located at the center of the seoul and quite close to the SM ENT. Taeyeon has a smile on her face pull V and mu yeon to the counter to ordered their own drinks. V order an Americano, while Taeyeon asked for a latte. When it's mu yeon turns to order, she's just dumbfounded. Taeyeon wave her hand in front of mu yeon's face but still no reaction until V shake mu yeon by her shoulder.

"so, what would you like to have?"-taeyeon

"i-i. . . "-mu yeon

"just order anything, slave"-v

"tae-tae!!! why would you call this cute girl a 'slave'???"-taeyeon

"well, technically she is my slave"-v

"tae-tae!! mu yeon is her name! not your slave!!! understand?"taeyeon

"whatever...."-v

After that small argument between taeyeon and v, taeyeon hug mu yeon by her shoulder and give the sweetest smile towards her. Mu yeon smile back and order a ice cappuccino. When they got their drinks, they headed towards a table that is seated for 3 person by the window.

"so mu yeon-nim, how do you meet tae-tae?"-taeyeon

Mu yeon almost choked by the question that taeyeon asked her. After take a deep breath and suddenly mu yeon chuckled. V was looking mu yeon at the corner of his eyes.

"hahaha... well,in a such unexpected way, i would say.."-mu yeon

"what 'unexpected way'  were you trying to say huh, slav. . urhh.. i mean, mu yeon-ssi?"-v

"tae-taeeeee... stop bothering her!"-taeyeon

"i'm not! i'm just asking her..."-v

"so, mu yeon must known baekki too right?"-taeyeon

V let out a loud sigh. taeyeon look at him and the smile on her face were gone. Something must happen between the 3 of them. Mu yeon take another sip of her ice cappuccino before asking taeyeon. V just ignore both of the girls that sit between her.

"y-you know b-baekki-ssi too, taeyeon unnie?"-mu yeon

"of course! we are in the same company."-taeyeon

"b-but how do you know him??"-mu yeon

"his is my best brother i woould have! hahaha"-taeyeon

"b-brother?!!"-mu yeon

Taeyeon chuckled at mu yeon's reaction. After that, taeyeon told mu yeon about her and v. V was taeyeon's friend since they were little kid. Taeyeon even talk about V's first kiss with mu yeon. V was trying to stop her but it was unlucky.

"do you know, tae-tae's first kiss was with me! hehe. Do you still remember it tae-tae??"-taeyeon

"yahhh! yahhh! yahhh!!! why did you tell her that?!"-taeyeon

"what's wrong, it was also my first kiss. Actually we were kissing because tae-tae crying non-stop that day because he was still in the primary school while i was already going to high school"-taeyeon

Mu yeon laugh at the story that taeyeon was telling between her and V. She saw V's face were turning red and his attitude were really different. Then taeyeon whisper to mu yeon about something and that something makes mu yeon turning into red too.

"hey, hey! what are you whispering?"-v

"nothing to do with you for sure.."-taeyeon

"yahh mu yeon, what did she whispering to you just now??"-v

"i-it's a-about. . .kiss"-mu yeon

"huh?? a kiss? hahaha!"-v

Taeyeon frown her face.  She slaps V's hand and there they go again with the argument non-stop until someone came along.

"t-taeyeon??"

The three of us turn around and there it was the EXO-K boys standing around us. V was frowning when he say baekhyun like always. He already stands up to go away from there but unlucky he is, taeyeon pulls his wrist making him stop. I look at baekhyun who is staring at taeyeon like isn't had enough of her.

"let's go mu yeon!"-v

"m-mu yeon??"-baekhyun

Baekhyun turns around and see mu yeon who is sitting besides the window. He smile sweetly.

"yahh! let's go!"-v

"why so soon? can't you guys wait??"-taeyeon

Taeyeon stands up and looking at V and mu yeon who were about to leave the cafe. What stop V from pulling mu yeon out of the cafe was something that Baekhyun said to him.

"she's not yours anymore, taehyung."-baekhyun

"neither she's yours. Maybe you can have her first kiss, but i'll make sure she falls for me! so, back of baekki"-v

"y-you have her first kiss, baek??"-taeyeon

Taeyeon was like unbelievable when she hears about that. She was looking at baekhyun who was looking at mu yeon. While mu yeon was only looking on the floor letting her wrist being hold by V. 

"you already have taeyeon noona right?! so why are you wanting mu yeon too? just can't get enough eh, brother??"-v

Baekhyun went toward V and grab his collar while they are making an eye contact. Baekhyun actually said something at V by his ears. V then chuckled and nodding his head as a sign for an agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What baekhyun had said to V was. . 

"let mu yeon go. You don't even deserve her and she doesn't need you to torture her school life."-baek

"why would i let go of someone i like? unlike you, you were willing to let go of someone you love, right?"-v

"you don't even like her! don't lie, taehyung."-baek

"ouh yeah? why don't you try me? let's fight then."-v

It took awhile before baekhyun can give v and agreement. Taeyeon on the other side was like invisible there while this two boys were fighting for one girl. Mu yeon.

"not a problem.."-baek

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

So guys! hyeeee~~~ how was the update??? well, the story is going to come to the end sooner.. so i hope you guys would wait for the several last chapter.. thanks for who voting this story.. Really appreciate it guys. Lastly i hope you guys like this story and maybe i would make another new story after this story has come to it's end.