Private Lessons

“Go faster Tanner please I'm so close!!"  I could feel my walls swelling up around my alpha mate's tongue. If he kept sucking on my g spot like that, I was going to burst into unending pleasure at any moment now. "That's good baby just cum for me." His husky voice sent instant shivers down my spine.   I watched his stormy grey eyes stare back at my ocean blue orbs, and in that tiny moment I felt like I belonged to someone and something, and that someone belonged to me.  He brought his head up to my lips and sat inches away from my mouth. I could feel his breath on my peach lips only making my mouth water and my eyes flutter close. I welcomed his passionate kiss that lay before me; he belonged to me after all.  "WHAT THE FUCK!!!"  Oh and did I mention that he rejected me in high school, and soon after I left the pack, he claimed another she wolf who also happens to be my ex-best friend?! No? FML.

---
hi guys if you would like to figure out what happens could you please fan and vote!! Oh and if you really like my intro so far could you comment???!!!! This is my first book ever and your support means a lot to me!!
and I would love to thank @moonlightheaven for making my amazing cover THANK YOU!!!
<3 Alicia