Chapter 2 Part 3

Thank you guys sooo much for all your support. You guys almost got me to 3k; I never thought this would be possible; I love all of you guys! So here's a new chapter, and I decided to do short chapters and more updates just because it's easier. Here you guys go!!!

I would also like to dedicate this chapter to @LezPandaLover @booknerd4life you guys are amazing and funny.

~~~

Tanner's POV:

I can't believe I have a slut as a mate, I really need to reject her and fast, but how can I, and she’s so beautiful. Her beautiful hair and her gorgeous full lips that I'd want nothing more than to have wrapped around my big c-. Hold on I can’t love her she's the school's whore!

"NO SHE IS NOT!!" my wolf shouted at me in rage. He's been screaming at me ever since that she wolf Jessica talked to me.

"Shut up dog you may be my wolf, but I control you and you will never see Isabella again! Got it?!" I blocked my wolf from hearing my thoughts.

I just need to do something’s to get my mind off of her. The bell had just rung signaling that it was time to go to first period. I hurried up and ran to my first period, because it was my favorite subject in school, which was history. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door only to be smacked in the face with my mates’ wonderful scent. Delicious honeysuckles and strawberries swirled around me making my mouth water. Man I have to pull it together now.

Before I walked into the class I put on the most emotionless face I could stir up. Most of the pack members bowed their heads towards me out of respect for their leader, while the human males looked at me in envy when their girlfriends gave me lustful glances. I was really waiting for was my tiny little mate to look from that dumb book of hers and look my way, I bet she doesn't even know I'm her mate yet.

There it was my angel picked up her head and sniffed the air catching my sent and in no time she looked my way and starred at me in awe, that's when I gave her the most evil glare I could give. She was a slut and a whore. She was also kind of fat, like seriously this girl could use a couple of cardio classes.

I saw a bit of hurt flash across her eyes and it pained me little to be honest, but I could show no sympathy for her, she couldn't even wait for me to mate her. If she can't fight sexual tension then what makes her think she can rule a pack. I must reject her not just for my sake but the packs.

~~~~

Period one bell rung and I didn't even notice I've been thinking a lot on what I should say and do to get rid of her. Boy was I happy this period was over. As soon as the bell silenced I dashed out of the classroom immediately speed walking down the hall. I was looking all around for an empty classroom to talk to the worthless bitch. Once I found one I sat by the door and waited to see if she would somehow come and look for me. After about four minutes I finally caught her scent, this was my chance it was now or never.

As I creaked the door open a little I could see the bitches little disgusting frame leaning against a locker. I grabbed her by her forearm and shoved her against the now closed and locked door. I was so close to her breath and it sent shivers down my spine, but not the good kind. I made sure I showed her that I was disgusted by her, and even threw in some hatred in my facial expression. It seemed to actually hurt her because she looked down towards the ground and begin shaking and whimpering under my hold.