Chapter 5

Beth's POV:

Ugh, yesterday is STILL in my mind! I can't get that voice out of my head! It is like I know him but I have never seen him in my life! It was bothering me to the point of restless sleep.

Those emerald green eyes and that smile could light up this whole town... I probably will never see him again anyway. Besides, I do have a boyfriend.. who still hasn't called me back.

Geee Sqaishey, get your head out of the clouds!

I shook out of it as I went to put some tea on to boil. Thank goodness I am off today. I am going to watch some more Stampylonghead because I am in love with his videos! He does them so well!

After about two hours of watching some of his lovely world videos I thought:

You know what? He asked for an adventure map at the end of that video, and I'm going to give him one!  

I mean, why not? He has thousands of fans. He wouldn't notice mine if I had wished.

~time skip~

I am finally finished!

After about two hours of making it, I posted a video showing the map and what he had to do, and then I sent both links to him. He probably won't see it, but it was still fun anyway!

After I did that, I sat looking at the phone. I have so much to tell him!! Deciding to call him again, I dial the number and sat on the edge of the couch, waiting to hear his voice. The only thing I heard was the answering machine. 

Joe's POV:

I recently made a lovely world video and at the end of it, I asked all of my fans to make an adventure map.

After about two hours, I got a notification on my Twitter from someone called Sqaishey Quack who made me a map as well as a video of them showing it to me.

I watched it and I loved it! Her commentary was amazing! I sent her a message complimenting the map and saying I would do it.

Beth's POV:

It wasn't until I was about to go to bed that I got a notification on my phone from... Omg!

NO WAY!!

THE STAMPYLONGNOSE COMMENTED ON MY VIDEO!!!!

He said he would do it and that he would check out more of my videos!  What?! This is insane!!  I got noticed by Stampy. This is a dream. It has to be!! I'll wake up tomorrow morning and nothing had happened and I will still be disappointed over Alex's absence.

After I calmed down a bit, I decided to reply back. A little after I replied to him a Twitter notification popped up saying "Stampy cat has followed you."

I was so excited! Then he sent me another text saying if I wanted to do a series with him in the near future!

I replied saying yes, then he said that we would start tomorrow around two.

Ok. now I really know this is happening!! I jumped off my bed but tripped and fell. I landed, laughing like an idiot. 

Ohhhh Sqaishey. You are quite an impression.

I turned off my computer for the night and left my phone to charge. I hopped in the shower, washing my hair 10 minutes too long. I got out of the shower, deciding to treat myself to a cupcake that I picked up from a bakery this morning, and relished every single bite. 

You know what? I didn't even care Alex hasn't called me back. I'm tired of making up excuses for him. So I wasn't even gonna think about it. 

I smiled to myself, knowing tomorrow I was gonna have fun. I went to bed that night, smiling so much my cheeks were hurting.

Joe's POV:

I asked her if she wanted to do a series with me called "sky den."

A few minutes later, she replied "Yes!! I'm so excited!!" 

I was immediately glad I asked her. I love letting my fans know I'm supportive and interacting with them, and this should be really fun! 

I went to bed that night, excited for tomorrow, still having my mind on the girl......

A/N: 

Hey guys!
Hope you are enjoying it!