8- Questions

December 24, 2014
Alec POV
Watching as Kate plays with Gracie I can help but feel so much love for the both of them and that's exactly why I have decide to make them my family permanently. "Kate, Sophia is going to keep Gracie for us for a few hours so we can have some time alone," I say as I walk over to them. "Hey sweet girl," I say taking Gracie into my arms as she reaches for me. "I didn't know we had anything planed for tonight," Kate says looking at me confused. "I just wanted to take you out, you deserve a night to have fun you haven't been out since Gracie got here almost six months ago," I explain to her. "Ok I guess we can go out but only for a few hours, I don't want to leave Gracie for to long," she says agreeing with me. "Ok dress in something nice and I will be back up in an hour to take you on our date," I say before for turning and heading down stairs with Gracie.

Natalie POV
I got down getting dressed early then expected so I walk down stairs but stop as I make it down the stairs and watch the view of Alec and Gracie laying on there stomach in front of each other on the floor playing and Gracie is giggling the loudest I have ever heard. My heart aches as the feeling I have for Alec grow stronger and I have to realize he will never like me the way I do him, because he hasn't tried to kiss me again since that day at the beach. "How long have you been standing there?" Alec asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Not long I was just watching you to play, she really loves you." I say forcing a smile as I fight the sadness in my heart. "Yeah and I love her too," he say as getting up from the floor and picking up Gracie who immediately reached for me when she sees me. "Why don't you go change real fast and I will go take her to Sophia," I say taking Gracie for him. "Ok it shouldn't take me long," he say turning and heading upstairs.

"Are you sure your fine keeping her for a few hours?" I ask Sophia curiously. "Yes I am now go have fun," she say practically pushing me out the door. "Sophia I don't know if leaving Gracie and missing her bed time is a good idea," I say trying to come up with a good excuse not to go tonight. "Alright spill what's going on?" Sophia asked catching on to what I was doing. "I have feelings for Alec but he still thinks of me as a kid, I can just stay around and pretend that everything's ok," I say fighting back the tears in my eyes. "Kate I'm telling you Alec does have feeling for you he is just confused and he will come to his senses, just give him time you will see." she say giving me a quick hug just before Alec comes into the room.

Alec POV
As I pull up to what will be our new house that is if she agrees to move in it with me I begin to feel my nerves getting the better of me. "Can I open my eyes yet," Kate asked as I turn the car off. "No not yet, wait until I tell you to open them," I say before getting out of the car and making my way around to her side of the car to help her out. I grab her arm with on hand and placing my other arm around her back and lead her to the front door. After unlocking the door I lead her inside, turning the lights are make it inside the door. "Ok open them," I say waiting to see her reaction. "What's this?" She asked with confusion in her voice. "Well Gracie is getting bigger and a bar is no place to raise a child..." I say but was cut off before I could finish. "So you bought me a house, are you wanting to get rid of me that bad," she says with tears in her eyes. "No it's not like that," I say as I reach out to her. "It's fine, I get it you never asked for me to live with you much less a baby..." She says and I cut her off by claiming her lips with mine kissing her with all the love I had for her. As I break the kiss I get down on one knee and pull out the box from my back pocket. "Natalie Kate I have realized I don't want to live my life without you and Gracie in it, will you marry me and move into this house with me so we can all three be a real family?" I ask her and watch as she begins to cry again. "Kate please don't cry I know you have had been through a lot over the past year, but I have grown to love you very much and I want to give you a better life where you no longer have to run," I say as I stand up and pull her into my arms. "Yes!" She says catching me off guard. "Huh?" I say pulling back so that I could look in her eyes. "Yes I will marry you and yes I will move in to this house with you," she say happily. I pick her up and spin her around happily before placing her back on her feet and calming her lips with mine. "I love you so much, let's not wait marry me tonight," I say once I break the kiss. "Are you sure?" She say looking at me like I have lost my mind. "Yes why not?" I say in excitement. "Ok let's do it," she say laughing at my excitement. "Really?" I say making for sure I heard her right. "Yeah I love you to so why should we wait let's go get married," she say matching me excitement. "Ok then just let me call Sophia and get her to keep Gracie for the night and we will go a couple states over and get married," I tell her before stepping out to make the call.

"I can't believe we got married," she said admiring her rings as we make our way up to our hotel room. "Me either but I'm glad we did because now your mine forever," I say taking her hand into mine as the elevator opened and we stepped inside. "Natalie Kate Hale I like the sound of it," she say causing me to laugh at the way she says her name. "So do you want me to continue to call you care or would you prefer to go back to Natalie since now nobody will know to look for you by Hale?" I ask her seriously as we enter into our room. "I want to still be Kate because I don't feel like the same girl I used to be when I was known as Natalie," she say honestly. "Then Kate it is," I say spinning her around to face me before placing my lips on hers and kissing as the desire inside me to be with her burned hot. "I'm am so in love with you and I can't wait to show you just how much," I say as I back her up to the edge of the bed. "Then what are you waiting for?" She said breathless causing me to come undone at the seams. I calmed her lips once again this theme the kiss was more heated as both of us took things to the next level.

Vote Please!!!