17- The End or The Beginning?

Natalie POV

Its been a month since the accident and there hasn't been any significant changes in Andrews condition the doctors are still not sure why he hasn't woken up or why they still have to help breath for him, seeing as there wasn't any damage to anything when the bullet went through. I am currently sitting at the doctors office waiting to see what's next in treating Andrew. "So your telling me that your are not going to treat him anymore?" I ask the doctor in anger. "That's not what I'm saying, Mrs. Hale, but Andrews insurance company is no longer pay for his care since there hasn't been any new improvements in his health," the doctor says defending himself. "So just because the insurance is going to cover his medical bills, your saying I should just pull the plug on him?" I ask him my emotions mixed with pain and anger. "IF we cannot get a payment from you to cover the past two weeks by the end of the day, then we will have no choice but to pull the plug on him." he says before turning and leaving me in his office alone.

Andrew POV - dreaming
"Daddy wake up I'm don't want to be late for school," I hear a little girl say. I open my eyes to see a girl who looks a lot like Gracie but older maybe around eight. I get out of bed confused as I follow the little girl out of the room and down to the kitchen. "Good your awake, I need to to take Gracie to school so I can take Hayes to the doctor for his cough," Natalie says before sitting a plate of pancakes in front of both me and the little girl I now know is Gracie. "I'm sorry who is Hayes?" I ask her not understanding what's going on. "Drew are you feeling alright," she asked with concern as she come around the counter and places the back of her hand on my forehead. "I feel find just confused," I say shake off the confused thoughts as I take her hand in mine and pull her close. "How long have we been back together," I ask her as my lip come inches form hers. "We have been back together for close to five years, every since you come out of your comma," she say with a concern look still in her eyes. "So Hayes is mine?" I ask her and she shook her head yes. That's all I needed to hear as I claim her lips with mine, decided I was done questioning things and that was was just going to enjoy the life I had been giving.

It's been a couple weeks since I woke in my strange new life but everyday I'm here I grow to love it more. "So where are you taking me tonight," Natalie asked as I drive down the road to take her where we will be having our anniversary dinner. "You are just going to have to be patient and you will se when we get there," I tell her not able to hold back the grin from my face. "You love doing this to me, you know I don't like surprises," she say letting out a frustrated breath. "I love you," was all I said instead of admitting that I do love to aggravate her. "I love you too," she says in back knowing I'm not going to tell her. "Promise you want ever leave me," I say to her never wanting to let her go. "Where would I go?" She ask trying to understand why I would ask such a thing of her. "Just promise me," I say not giving her an explanation. "I promise I will never leave you," she says quickly in a reassuring voice. "Good," is say before turning my attention back to the road. "Watch out," I hear Natalie scream as bright lights enter into the car.

Natalie POV
I stand in Drew's room and watch as the doctor begins turning off all the machines that were keeping him alive. "This isn't fair she shouldn't have to die, he desirves to live and watch his children grow up now Gracie isn't going to get to see him anymore and the new baby will never know him," I say as I let the tears flow down my face. "I'm so sorry I know its hard to let him go, but if it makes you feel better I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I already love you and Gracie and I promise I will love Gracie and the new baby like they are my own." Alec says as he holds me tight in his arms. "I know you will and I'm sorry I put you through having to see me love another man, you deserve better." I say just as Drew's heart machine goes off letting us know his heart had stopped. "Can I please have a moment alone to say goodbye," I asked Alec and the doctor as I try to keep myself calm. "Sure," the both say in unison as the doctor turns off the hear machine starts to leave the room. "If you need me I will be right out side the door," Alec says kindly before leaving the room shutting the door behind him. I slowly climb into the bed laying down beside Drew and place my head on his chest just wanting to be in his arms one last time. "I'm so sorry I didn't go back to you, I was just so confused I was married to Alec and I thought you were dead. It's always been you Andrew Hunter from the very first day I meet you I knew I wanted to be with you forever and that first night we slept together was the best night of my life because it was then I knew you wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with you," I say you loud not giving a care that he would never know how I felt. "Drew please don't leave me, I don't want to live this life without you," I beg him as I let myself fall apart again. "I could never leave you," I hear a faint voice say. I immediate stopped crying and it was then I could here his heart beating into my ear. "Drew your alive," I say as I sit up in the bed quickly. I see his eyes open slowly to look at me. I jump out of the bed and takeoff out the room screaming, "please come quick he is alive, Andre is alive."

Authors Note:
Thanks, for all who have been reading and voting for my books. I am only going to write a couple more chapters on this book because my heart and mind are not really into anymore. I will try to have it finished soon, if there is anything you would like to happen in the book please comment and I will try to incorporate it into the book.