11- Mistake Or Not!

Natalie POV
I wake up to someone knocking on the door so I get up and make my way through the house to answer it. "Hey, did you forget something?" I ask as I open the door to reveal Andrew since he had only left the house a few hours ago from us staying up all night watching movies. "I couldn't sleep so I came to see if you wanted to go out with me on a real date," he says as I open the door wider and he enters. As his eyes travel over my body taking in what I had on and I suddenly realize I only had on a small night gown that was mostly see through. "I'm so sorry I didn't realize what I had on I will go change," I say quickly turning to head back to my room before he could see me turning bright red.

As I make it back to my room, sit on the edge of my bed and try to calm myself from all the mixed feelings I was having from the way he had looked at me. "Natalie I'm coming in," Drew said before slowly opening the door and I quickly get up and meet him at the door. As he steps into the room it was as if a greater force was pulling us to each other. Once there wasn't much space left between us he reached out to tuck my loose hairs behind my hair and instead of removing his had he left it in my hair as he gently rubbed his thumb across my check. "If you want me to stop all you have to do is say so," he assures me and I just shake my head yes letting him know I understood. He closes the distance between us and as his lips crash down on mine I feel myself given into him. I gasp as he slides his hands under my gown resting them on my sides because it feels as though his hands were on fire against my skin and he uses that opportunity to deepen the kiss. He picks me up and I quickly wrap my legs around him so that I don't fall from his arms as he walks us to my bed and lays me down. "I have waited years for this," he says as he hovers over me. "I love you Natalie always have and always will," he says before claiming my lips in his once again.

Andrew POV
I wake up to the sound of muffled cries coming from the bathroom and I look over to see that the others side of the bed was empty. I get up put my pants on and make my way to the bathroom to check on Natalie. "Open the door," I say as I knock on the door as I try to turn the knob but seeing that it was locked. "Just go away," Natalie say through the door. "I can't do that until you talk to me," I say refusing to leave. "Please just go," she begs her voice breaking as she continues to cry. "If you don't open this door I'm going to break it down," I say starting to get angry. After a few seconds the door slowly opens revealing a Natalie all puffy eyed and her face red from all the tears she had cried. "You regret this morning don't you?" I ask her my heart breaking at the thought of me being the cause of her pain. "I don't regret sleeping with you I only regret that I am a cheater," she say as she try's to calm herself down enough to talk. "Then I don't see the problem," I say confused. "I'm married Drew, I cheated on my husband with you and I should regret it but I don't," she say mentally beating herself up. "All you have to do is tell him you choose me and we can be together without him being in the way," I say not really caring about her husbands feelings. "I can't do that, it's not fair to him nor Gracie," she says denying my offer. "You know what I'm getting sick and tired of you being in the middle of you and Alex, it's time you choose either me or him because I'm sick of waiting around," I say my voice raising angrily. "It's Alec and I can't just up and leave him Drew, it's not that simple," she say her voice getting louder as she answers back angrily. "You know what f you want him then go back to him but don't expect me to wait around for you to change your mind and as far as Gracie goes she is my daughter and you will be hearing from my lawyer," I scream at her before turning and leaving out the house slamming the front door angrily behind me.

Alec POV
After getting a hysterical call from Kate I left Gracie with Sophia and rushed over to the house to check on her. As I get in the house I can here Kate crying so hard that she was gasping for air. "What's wrong?" I ask as I get into our room and I quickly pull her into my arms and begin trying to calm her down. "He's going to take Gracie from me," she managed to get out once she had calmed down enough to talk. "I won't let that happen your mine and she is mine, we will fight this I promise I will not let him take her from us without a fight," I say as I look her in the eyes. "You say that now but I don't think you will care once I tell you what I have to tell you, in fact you will probably hate me." she say as she averts her eyes so that she is no longer making eye contact. "Nothing you say will make me hate you," I say as I wait nervously to here what she has to tell me. "Drew and I slept together this morning," she say and I instantly felt my heart breaking in two at the thought of them together. "If he is threatening to take Gracie then what did you do to make him so mad," I ask trying to keep calm. "I told him I couldn't keep doing this, thats it's not fair to you and that I want going to chose him," she say as tears once again begin to form in her eyes. "You hate me don't you?" She asked me her voice cracking. "No!" I simply say as I pull her back into my arms just wanting to hold her close. "How can't you not hate me after I cheated on you?" She asked not understand why I wasn't angry. "You didn't cheat I told you to be with him, to figure out if you still had feelings for him. Don't get me wrong the thought of you with him kills me but you choose to stay with me so I can't be angry with you, but I am angry that he threatened to take Gracie away form you," I say hoping to make her understand I could never stop loving her. "Thanks for everything you do for me and Gracie I don't know where we would be if we don't have you in our lives," she said giving me a small smile. "How about we go get Gracie and we all stay together tonight," I say smiling back at her. "Yeah I would like that," she said with a hint of happiness in her voice. Even though I wanted to kill Andrew for making her cry, I knew I had to remain calm and not cause a scene if I wanted to keep Katie and Gracie.

Picture of Natalie Kate's night gown on this chapter.