Chapter 19

Warning this may be a short chapter

<(Y/n)'s Pov>

I walked in, their camp was like ours. Lots of people, kids, crops.. But then they have something I though I would never see... cows. I drooled over thinking of what milk would taste like, what steak would be like. I looked around my (eye colour) eyes tracing everything.

"This is the main house. From the windows, you can see everything. This used to be a historical museum. A lot of the people in here have been here from the beginning." Jesus said. 

We followed him inside and I was brought with everyone else to try to talk to them.

"Why don't you have a shower... Get cleaned up." Gregory stated. 

"I wanna talk to you." I replied harshly.

"(Y/n)..." My dad warned.

"Ok, (y/n) if you want to talk we can. And someone can stay here with you.... and we'll talk." He replied. I nodded, looking to Maggie and she nodded too.

"I'll stay." She added on. My dad looked at me with a glare, while everyone else thought it was normal since I was so stuck up and stubborn.

The rest of the group walked off, "I want a deal." I stated.

"Brave kid." Gregory smirked. Maggie's eyes went wide 'cause she knew I hated being called kid.

"I'm not a kid! I'm (age around Carl's)!" I warned, "Don't call me a kid again." I spat.

'Tough kid..." He muttered under his breath, I growled angrily.

"We wanted to make a deal." Maggie said.

"Ok." He nodded.

"Half of what you make and we'll give you protection." Maggie continued.

"I'll talk to my people and your group." He said. We nodded and left, waiting for everyone else to come.

------------------

I walked outside with the group, dad was scowling at everything as was I. But everyone else was looking at it with hope.

"Gregory." A man said as he climbed up with blood on him and two people following behind him.

"Where are the others?" Gregory asked.

"Dead." The girl behind him answered, "Negan killed them."

"Negan?" Rick questioned.

"He has a camp not far from here." Gregory added. I nodded with understanding.

"Negan wanted me to give you a message." The man said, walking up as he stabbed Gregory in the stomach. I gasped and tried to fight back, getting pushed by a girl my age (I know that wasn't on the tv show) she placed her hands over my neck and pressed down. I tried to pry her hands off but she only pressed harder. Soon my face was going red and my lungs were burning. I felt my eyes close, but relief came over me as she was pushed off, Maggie looked down to me after shoving the girl off me. I looked around to see Dad trying to fight someone else, and Rick cut a guys throat, spilling some blood on himself.

I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my neck"Don't tell Carl." I said with a hoarse voice as I gasped for air. Maggie nodded and smiled. I grabbed the hand that she was holding out and stood up.

Rick looked around as faces of fear pierced him, "What?" He asked. I mentally face palmed myself.

'Seriously Rick... what... You just killed one of their men.' I thought with a slight chuckle I tried to hide.

------- Time skip brought to you by.... idk, walkers?

 After we made the deal that Maggie and I negotiated, we placed the supplies we had just gotten into our RV.

"Even Negan didn't get this much up front." Jesus stated. Rick nodded.

I looked around and went to Maggie.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Carl's gonna know something happened." She stated.

"Don't tell him." I warned.

"I don't have to you have purple hand shaped bruises on you neck." She stated.

"Shit..." I muttered.

"He's gonna kill me."

"Yup." Maggie laughed, "But I won't let him."

"Oh Maggie... I had an idea..." I sighed, "Carl told me about your dad." I sighed and she looked down sadly, but still full of hope, "If the baby's a boy... Hershel Jr." I said (So many of you said that and someone said it was in the comics.)

"Thank you (Y/n)." She smiled with watery eyes. I nodded and continued loading the trailer.

*******WARNING IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!*****

Hey guys, sorry it was so short, I'm really busy and really just losing inspiration.                              So I was going to ask, how would you guys like it if I ended the book soon and made a Carl Grimes X Reader One Shots or The Walking Dead X Reader One Shots That's only an option though not saying I will end the book any time soon.              ***PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO****

Love you little walkers.