Chapter 24

OMG guys! I'm not sure what to think of that episode. But I don't know who dies. I know who dies in the comic but wow... I'm not sure of who it is now. But if it's Carl... Woah. Imma kill someone.

<Carl's Pov>

I was in my house, my anger building up inside me. (Y/n) wasn't back yet, neither was Daryl or Michonne. My dad was taking Michonne not returning the same way I was about (Y/n). Anger, confusion, sadness, numbness... it's all I could feel.

Enid was here, she was begging to come because she didn't want to be 'worthless' at the camp. I fought and fought that she should stay behind. But, she's so stubborn - not as stubborn as (y/n) 'cause no one can beat that - she was fighting and arguing that she should be helping with us.

"Fine, there's supplies in the closet." I said as she nodded and went into my closet to get the supplies. Knowing that she would soon learn that there was no supplies. Taking my chance I closed the closet door and she instantly yelled.

"Carl! If you die how will I live?" She yelled at me, "What would I do?"

"Stay alive... somehow." I said as I walked from my house and joined my dad and the others in the RV that had somehow lasted since Dale was still in our group. I walked into the RV and sat down beside my dad, but soon turned my attention to someone else.

"Why didn't you stay back?" I asked.

"I owe her, what about you?"

"I just want to see my girl." I said sadly. I thought about her beautiful (hair colour) hair, and her (eye colour) eyes that were always shinning no matter what situation she was in. She could always help me when I need someone to talk to... but now I only needed to talk to her, and I couldn't. She wasn't here... but as soon as I see her I'm never letting her go, never again.

___________________________

The track kept leading us to dead ends, some had logs on fire blocking our path, others had walkers chained together to make sure we never get past. A sick feeling kept coming in my stomach, they were leading us somewhere... but I don't know where. No one does.

"Dad, their leading us somewhere." I said, "Their everywhere, the saviors... they want us to go somewhere."

"I know..." He replied sadly, "We'll be fine."

"You don't know that." I said as I raised my voice angrily, "You don't know if (Y/n)'s alive, or Michonne, or Daryl! We don't know anything. We don't know if we'll be fine."

"Carl.... their fine." My dad said quietly to make me calm down.

"You don't know that." I said on the verge of tears. My dad softened, "Fine... lets just go." I said as I kept walking forward.

(Y/n)'s POV

I sat in a dark shed, my dad was in bad shape, he was pale and losing blood fast. The came in every once in a while to check on us, but each time they said they were making sure we were 'in good condition' I saw one of them eyeing me. His gaze traveled up my body making me feel exposed and nervous.

"You are a pretty girl ain't you." He smirked at me.

"G-Get away from me." I said in a scared manor. He kept walking closer to me. "Please! Please don't." I cried. My dad was trying to help but he was so weak he could barely stand. I looked back to him with a please-let-me-handle-this look. He looked sadly and nodded against his will.

The man grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up. He pressed my back against the side and tried to force his lips to mine. On instinct I kicked him between the legs and as he dropped down to the ground I kicked his head hard to make sure he was out. Slowly I looked around and pressed my back to the wall and sobbed as I fell to the ground.

My dad pulled himself over and I cried into his good shoulder.

"Daddy... I'm scared." I cried.

"I know... I am too. But you are so brave, you'll make it out of this alive. We all will." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

Back to Carl's POV (only for a short time)

I was walking solemnly with my group. Thoughts about (Y/n) running through my mind. At least until gun shots came to our feet making us run North. I ran in a hurry back to the RV and tried to get out. But it wasn't to save my life. I wasn't scared of death anymore - I've been having a staring competition with it since this started - I was worried about everyone we needed to help. I would give my life to save them, but only one of them was sitting in my mind, crawling its way through me with the worry.

"One of us has to drive." My dad said. Suddenly Eugene spoke up and said he would.

"I have to. Were survivors. But some of us can't." He spoke sadly.

"You are a survivor. You always have been." Abraham said sadly as he said his good-byes to Eugene.

**

(Y/n) POV'S

I was sitting in the wooden cage they left us in, pain in my side from how harshly the man pushed me against the wall. My fear of that was gone. I wasn't even scared of death like I was this morning. I was expecting it now. I was so stupid that I didn't before, since the beginning I should have expected it. Life is just a painful cycle. You're born, live a life, then you die, it's simple really. My thought were blocked when I heard people laughing and talking.

"What the hell?" I asked as I looked out the cracks of the box. I looked out and saw everyone, but only one mattered to me, one that I wanted to run and hug, one that I loved so much that I don't know why I said I had to go and say that I needed to do this, I should have stayed with him.

"Bring them out." Negan said as he laughed.

I backed up and fell to the ground as the guy that tried to kiss me came and got me.

"Time to go sweetheart." He said as he pulled me.

"Get off me!" I yelled as I tried to fight. He threw me to the ground in front of Negan.

"A feisty one huh?" Negan laughed as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up and tossed my forward.

"(Y/n)!" Carl yelled as he saw me fall. I pulled myself up and looked at him. They pushed me beside Carl as I knelt like the other.

"Carl, I'm so sorry." I said in a quiet whisper coated with sobs.

"(Y/n). Don't be sorry. I understand." Carl said back.

Negan came in front of us and lectured us about how we had killed lots of his people. He pulled out Lucille and told us about how he was going to kill one of us. Rick looked back to Carl and I and Negan caught this.

"This is your kid?" He laughed as he pointed Lucille to Carl. I froze and Rick shouted.

"Just stop!" Rick yelled.

"Let him go! Don't hurt him. Please! Kill me, not him." I shouted as he kept his gaze on Carl, soon looking to me.

"Wow... One son , one daughter, and three pairs of lovers... Lucky day for me." He laughed. (Carl and you= son and daughter, carl and you, rick and michonne, and glenn and maggie= lovers.)

"Enie. Minie. Moe. Catch. A tiger. By. It's toe. If it hollars. Let it go. My mother. Said. To pick. The very. Best. One. And you. Are. It." He said as he playrd a game of enie menie miney moe to pick who he was going to kill.

Then he picked his victim.