Chapter 20

OMFG that episode was amazing!

<(Y/n)'s Pov>

As we drove back, my hands were clasped together in my lap and by head hung low with my (hair colour) hair falling in front of my face. All I was thinking about was Carl, how mad he would be about me getting strangled, about how badly I wanted to see him. I looked up from my hands and looked around. It was quiet... all you could hear was the roar of the engine from the RV.

"They're back!" I heard someone from inside yell out. I lifted my head and looked for Carl. I saw him standing on the side of the road, looking for us. I didn't wait after the RV parked. I walked out and went up to Carl and he didn't waste anytime to hug me, practically collapsing my lungs and making making it impossible to breath.

"Carl..." I squeaked out, "I need to breath." I laughed as he let me go.

"I missed you." He smiled. I rolled my (eye colour) eyes.

"Carl I was gone for less than a day." I sighed, shifting most of my weight to one leg.

"That was too long." I smiled at his response, but my smile faded once he saw my neck.

"What the hell happened to you?!" He yelled out, questioning the hand prints as he touched his warm fingers to my neck.

"I-It's nothing." I said trying to push aside that fact.

"It's not nothing (Y/n)! Someone tried to strangle you didn't they?" he said in a angered tone.

"Ya... But I'm fine."

"(Y/n), you could have died." He said as he pulled me into a tight embrace again.

"But I didn't." I sighed.

"I don't want to lose you (Y/n)..." He sighed, his voice wavering a bit.

"Carl... you will never lose me ok. You're stuck with me for life!" I said happily.

"That's not a problem." He said as he gently pressed his lips to mine. I didn't falter to part my lips and kiss him back. My hand resting on his shoulders.

"Ooohh~." Maggie cooed.  I pulled from Carl and glared at her.

"Shut up Maggie." Carl said, also glaring.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

"Don't you have your own boyfriend to kiss?" I asked.

"No I have a husband." She replied, Carl lit up at this and I turned and shook my head.

"No." I said sternly and he went back to being himself, "At least not yet." I added and he lit up again.

"You guys are so cute." Maggie gushed again. I lifted the hem of my shirt, revealing a 22 Caliber Hand gun and a showed a glare that said, 'I will use this.' She dropped her grin and nodded. I turned back to Carl as Maggie ran off, but ten I heard her again,

"Daryl! Your daughter is frickin' scary." I laughed at her. Carl put his hand behind my back and snaked it to my waist, holding me close.

"What did she do now?" I heard my dad sigh, then I heard footsteps.

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath. Carl looked up as he saw my dad.

" 'Eh! Hands off my daughter." Dad warned and Carl instantly dropped his hand.

"Dad..." I sighed.

"Wha' bout Maggie saying you're scary? I'm glad but why?" Dad asked me.

"I threatened her." I shrugged. He shrugged too in reply,

"Ok." He said as he walked away. Carl laughed.

"Since when is your dad ok with you giving threats?" Carl chuckled.

"He's Daryl fricken Dixon... what do you expect." I replied and he nodded.

"Everyone who was at the hill top we need to have a meeting." Rick said from the RV.

"I gotta go." I said as I stood on my toes and kissed Carl's cheek.

"I'll come with you." He said and I nodded knowing I would lose a fight if there was one.

------------------

I sat in the church with Carl beside me.

"We need to fight 'The Saviors', its the only way to get some food here." Rick said, "It's gonna be dangerous so if anyone objects to this then say it now." 

I looked around and was in shock when Morgan stood up, arguing his point with Rick.

"Morgan... We need to do this." I cut in. He sighed and nodded.

"Ok. We leave tonight." Rick finished.

I walked out of the church and began packing up.

"No." Dad said as he walked in.

"Dad I was fine on the last trip." I said as I got ready.

"You almost died on the last trip." He said with a cocked eyebrow.

"Dad. I'm going on this." I said.

"Do you want me to go get Carl." I shuddered at his words.

"I don't care." I said, "I want to go dad."

'But I don't want you to die." He said back.

"Neither do I." I heard a voice.

"Please guys I need to go." I said.

"No." They both said at the same time.

I sighed and nodded after a bit more arguing my point.

"Fine." I said coldly. They both nodded.

--------------------

I watched as the RV drove off, two of the people there from the Hill Top camp along with 'Jesus' and the ones going from our camp.  I watched and Carl grabbed my hand.

"I'm not sorry I made you stay." Carl said honnestly.

"I know...  I just don't know whats right anymore."

"As long as I'm with you I do." He kissed my hair. I blushed a shade of red and put my head to his shoulder.

"I love you Carla." Carl glared at me.

Carl: What the hell Author-Chan!

Author-Chan: *Laughs*

"Don't call me Carla." He warned.

"Would you rather I called you Coral?" I asked.

"Now you sound like my dad."

"Thangs and stuff." I laughed.

"I love you (Y/n)."

Hey guys sorry this was late guys.

LOVE YOU LITTLE WALKERS.