A Feeling of Betrayal

(Loki POV)

I had a stack of Midgardian books and magazines I didn't care to read next to me. There was also a small chair on one side but the floor was more comfortable than that pathetic chair.

SHIELD couldn't keep me detained long, the Other would not allow it. Though to be perfectly honest, I prefer SHIELD to the Other...

Escaping would be simple if I were strong enough to teleport or bast my way out. I needed a plan. Where the hell is Thor when I need him? I'm sure he could knock some sense into these fools.

As if on cue Thor walked in the room and stood outside my cell. 

"Brother, you came" I said getting up and walking to where he was. I put my hand up flat on the glass.

"Yes, I'm here" Thor said strangely worried.

"Tell these fools to let me out, I've done nothing wrong this time"  I demanded.

"I'm afraid I can't do that" Thor said sadly. 

There was a moment of silence between us.

I broke the silence. 

"What?" I asked even though I heard. 

"I tried, they won't forgive your crimes" 

"Then I'll wait for my powers to fully return and escape" I said turning around, "The glass may be strong but once I can teleport I'll escape" 

"I'm afraid that will not work" Thor said. 

Not work? It's powerful magic but not impossible. 

"Why ever not?" I asked. 

"This cage may look like the one you were in before, but it is different" Thor explained. 

I narrowed my eyes and walked up to  the glass once more examining it with my hands. Thor was right, it was different. I took a few steps back and put but my hand up in front of me. My hand glowed mystically green and magical energy slammed into the glass. 

"Not even a scratch" I though out loud. Then it hit me.

"This glass is not from this realm" I said slowly, "this is Asgardian"

I looked at Thor.

"Used to keep sorcerers and powerful being inside" I was getting angry, " I can use magic inside but it's unbreakable and there's no way out unless you're more powerful than the Allfather himself...." 

Thor looked down. 

"Yet there is only one way SHIElLD could possibly know about this"  I took a step towards Thor.

"You betrayed me!" I yelled hitting the glass with a fist, "That's how they knew were to find me, you told them!" 

"I had no choice, brother" Thor said.

"You always have a choice, and don't you dare call me your brother" I sneered, "Family doesn't betray each other" 

"I had to keep SHIELD as my ally, Loki" Thor said. 

By betraying your brother?!

Just when I thought I could actually trust somebody in my family. When things finally got better. Thor was there to ruin it for me. 

"Get out" I spat at Thor. I turned my back to him

"Loki, I-" 

"Get. Out!" I yelled.

I lost control of my magic because of my anger and my chair exploded and I set fire to the books. I took a few deep breaths to calm down and put out the fire.