London

(Avery POV)

I woke up to someone shaking me gently. I groaned and opened my eyes. 

It seems we finally arrived to London!!

I also noticed I'd been sleeping on Loki the whole way and he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable. I got off of him quickly with a blush on my face and stood up. 

"Come on!" 

Loki stretched his legs and followed me off the bus. 

"Where to now?"

We could go see the London eye, Tower Bridge, The Buckingham Palace....

"Now we find the quickest way back to New York" Loki said. 

What?!

"Aww why?" I complained. 

"We know nothing about this country and I'd rather we not get lost again" He said simply.

Wonderful, my first time in England and I don't get to see anything. 

"So you'd rather take a trip back to New York where SHIELD is likely looking for you because it's the only place you know?" 

Loki stopped to think for a moment. 

"You're right" He murmured. 

Yes! 

"We shall go to a remote country were SHIELD wouldn't look for us." Loki decided. 

"Well good luck getting there yourself" I said, "I'm not going to the middle of nowhere where whoever lives there probably doesn't speak English"

"We are in a populated city right now, I'd rather not have anybody recognize me" Loki narrowed his eyes

"You don't really look like you did before though" I said, "your hair is shorter and you're not dressed like an Asgardian" 

"Okay, I see your point, but New York, from what I've heard is a very touristic city, there's going to be somebody here who was in New York at the time, who could still recognize me even though I don't look exactly like I did before" Loki argued.

"Pleaaaaase?" I reorted to begging.

Loki looked rather irritated but then sighed.

"Since you want to stay here so much, why don't you tell me where you're planning to stay and what you want to do" He finally said.

I jumped up happily.

"Okay, well you can get British Pounds with one of those ATM machines or something, and I want to go everywhere!" I exclaimed. 

Loki sighed. 

"Let's go then" Loki said, "It's nearly dusk. We'll stay until tomorrow evening"

One day,  is he serious?! You cant get much done in one day!

"Let's go find somewhere to spend the night" I said hailing a Taxi but not pushing my luck by asking for more time here. 

(Loki POV)

Forty-five minutes later we were inside our hotel chamber. It was very cheap to stay in this building and I was extremely disappointed with it. 

I personally would have stolen more money to get us a better place to stay but Avery didn't like the idea of stealing in the first place so she only let me take £1000 for hotel, food and tickets to wherever she wanted to go tomorrow.

This chamber had only two small beds and a table in the middle. The bathroom was so small that a grown man could barely fit in it. 

I decided against complaining about the size of this meager chamber.