Prisoner of Asgard

(Avery POV)

I flopped down on my new, huge bed. I now had my own room, which was enormous and it was placed next to Loki's empty room. It had been a few days since Loki had been incarcerated again and I really hadn't used my room much. I liked to sleep in Loki's bed, in his room. I guess it made me feel a bit more protected by him. 

I visited Loki every day though I was eventually forced to leave after a few hours. 

This life was not for me. I hadn't been long and I was bored.

BORED. 

I was basically treated like a princess here since Loki is...or was prince and I guess I'm a guest of honor here. I had no idea how this worked but the point was, I was treated rather nicely here.

But I hate it.

 It's not my little house in the middle of the suburbs of New York.

 Its not my little room on the top floor, painted blue and decorated with whatever I find. This room isn't mine.

 It's not me.

When Loki is released from prison, what happens then? Does he stay here and I go back to Earth? Will he come with me? Ask me to stay? 

I can't be that important to him can I? 

It was just about nightfall. I sat up on my bed. What is there to do around here anyway? 

I thought about finding the library but decided on visiting Loki.

Yes, it was late, yes the guards most likely wouldn't let me, but I was going to try anyway. 

I walked through the elegant halls of the palace on my way to the dungeon. I had memorized only the way to the dungeon and back, if you asked me to go anywhere else, I'd get lost. 

I snuck down the spiral staircase leading to the lower floors of the palace and once again down another set of stairs to get to the dungeon. Only one guard stood at the entrance this time but others would surely be on their way. I took a small rock from the ground and threw it against the wall leading to another corridor. As I expected the guard went to investigate and I slipped past him. I took the key that hung from the wall.

I silently walked past the various cells holding various creatures, but only recognized the Frost Giants. I continued walking to the end of the prison were Loki's cell was located. Loki saw me as soon as I came into view and he got up to meet me. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked walking to the edge of the cell were I stood on the other side. 

"I wanted to see you," I said simply. I unlocked the cage and entered, closing it behind me. I knew Loki wouldn't attempt to escape. Loki waved his hand swiftly around the cell casting an illusion to make anyone looking upon the cell to only see Loki, quietly sleeping on his bed. 

"This late?" He asked. 

"It is never to late to see you" I smiled.

"How did you get past the guards?" 

"You underestimate me," I whispered in his ear. 

"It seems I do" He said seductively then grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his body. I gasped causing him to smirk. 

He dipped his head down to my level and captured my lips with his in a passionate kiss. I eagerly returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Loki's long fingers slid through my curly hair, the curls wrapping around them. I sighed into the kiss, gripping my hands on at the back of his shirt. He was taller than I, making my head lean back at a steep angle. He nipped at my lips causing me to giggle. He smiled, brushing his nose against mine.