Chapter 2

When we got home, Aunt Ann, Ciel and his parents were there. Ah Ciel, my cute little fiance who's one year younger then me. Since mother is here, I wouldn't dare hug Ciel or greet him in an un-lady like manner. Aww, he looks so cute today too! Must restrain myself! Must resist!

Ciel must have noticed mother too, because as soon as he saw me, he didn't utter any words.

It was awkward and kinda quiet, I guess the adults were thinking that we'd start making noise the moment we get back. Out of the blue, all the adults laughed.

"Its okay to speak children! Just go outside and play with Aunt Ann." Mother laughed, she hardly ever laughs.

We just got along with the laughter and walked outside, soon walking turned into running. We reached the garden where we always play.

I felt the urge to, so I just suddenly hugged Ciel. So cute!

"L-Lizzy!" He shouted out, I knew I was using too much strenght.

"Sorry!" I let go immedietly.

"Let's play hide and seek!" Aunt Ann suggested.

"Okay! You'll be it Lizzy!" Ciel pointed at me laughing.

"Sure! I'll count one to ten, starting... Now!" I giggled loudly.

"No fair Lizzy!" Ciel shot at me.

"Aunt Ann will be so-" Ciel looked at his surroundings and found that Aunt Ann wasn't there.

"Didn't I tell you to call me big sister?!" Aunt Ann said coming towards us.

"New game! New game! Come catch us Aunt Ann!" I ran, Ciel following behind.

"Elizabeth! Ciel! Get back here!" She chased us, she always does.

We eventually got tired and went back inside for some milk.

"Milk is good for your bones and teeth kids! Drink up!" Aunt Ann said giving me and Ciel a cup of milk.

"Its essential if you want to grow stronger and taller, you should drink more too Ciel! So you could be just like Lizzy!" Uncle Vincent said.

Stronger and taller? I don't want to be any more stronger and taller than I am now.

"S-stronger and taller? N-no thanks." I left the cup on the table and went to my room.

"She's sensitive about topics that include strength and growth." Paula smiled and followed me.

I ran to the stairs and went inside of my room, Paula following behind. I jumped on the bed and hugged my pillow.

"Is it true Paula? Am I really that strong and tall?" I said face in pillow.

"N-no milady! You're still very cute and lovely!" Paula said sitting next to me.

I took my head out of the pillow and smiled.

"Do you really think that I'm still cute Paula?" I asked.

"O-of course milady! Now, it wasn't very nice to leave like that. Let's go back down now." She said standing up and brushing her dress.

"Okay, thanks for helping me feel better! How do you always stay so positive?" I asked curiously as Paula helped me down my bed.

"Eh? Young lady, you are very positive yourself! I became happy and carefree because of you!" Paula gave me a cute heartfelt smile, one that would make a person's troubles disappear.

I returned her smile and giggled like the sweet naive girl I am.

"Now come on milady, we should get down before the Phantomhives and Madam Red leave!" Paula grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room.

"Ah, there she is. Elizabeth, didn't I tell you it was very rude to leave without the consent or permission of your parents, especially with guests! Isn't it sister-in-law?" Mother asked Aunt Ann.

"Ah, yes it is Frances! You better not do that again next time Lizzy! It's very un-ladylike!" Aunt Ann scolded.

"Please, Lizzie was just uncomfortable! Don't get angry at her!" Ciel sprouted defending me.

I gave at little smile for his kindness. I deserved to be told after all. It was not very nice to leave, under any circumstance!

Uncle Vincent gave Ciel a little chuckle and a pat. Aunt Rachel came over to Ciel and hugged him.

"Don't talk back to adults." She said.

"Don't join adults when they're having a conversation Ciel. Especially with your Aunt Frances! They may both be pretty and fragile looking, but Aunt Frances is nothing near fragile!" father chuckled with Uncle Vincent.

All the other adults laughed, including Mr. Tanaka! Mother was furious, she went over to father and gave him a big slap, leaving a mark on his cheek. Everyone stopped laughing and the room fell silent.

"Ow! That hurt you know!" Father screamed touching his red cheek.

"You should never talk ill about your lady! Any lady to be precise!" Mother gave hi another slap on the other cheek, causing him to have two red cheeks.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Father asked holding both his cheeks in pain.

"That was for my pure enjoyment." Mother smiled.

Uncle Vincent went over to mother and gave her a pat.

"Now, isn't that un-ladylike?" He smiled.

After that, Mother gave Uncle Vincent a slap too, and the Phantomhives went home.