30 Days of Black Butler (Tagged)

I was tagged by Emiko-sama . This isn't really a chapter, but I was tagged so... Yeah! Time to answer! I sound like a giddy little girl here (Elizabeth), just a warning!

1. Favorite Character

My favorite male character is Grell, because we don't get too many gay anime characters around! His obsession for Sebastian and William is hilarious. His scythe is really cool too.

My favorite female character is Paula. I don't ship her with any guys, but I think I ship her with Lizzie, just a bit... Paula is really original too!  Instead of butler we have a maid, we have Mey-rin too! I think she deserves more attention! Just because she's not pitch black or all around hot doesn't mean you should neglect her!

2. Least Favorite Character

I don't think I have any. Skip.

3. Position at the Phantomhive Estate/Trancy Manor

I don't think I can be a maid at the Phantomhives, Sebby and Ciel only take people who can beat up others >0<, Alois or Claude will kill me once I step in the Estate, so no...

4. Personal catchphrase

"Live free as if you were flying! There's no point in living tied to the ground! Be free and soar the skies with everything you got!"

5. Character I'd date

Probably Edward Midford! There's like a five year age gap, but I'll be fine with it! He's just so cool and hot! He's the only guy in Black Butler who wouldn't get mad at me and ignore me...

6.Character to be Rivals with

Probably Alois! He'll try to kill me before we even become rivals, but I'll be fine! I'll side with Claude, Ciel and Sebby and I'll kill him off! Huehuehue...

7. Character who'd be my best friend

Probably Elizabeth and Sieglinde! We'd be so awesome together! Lizzie would be brawns, Sieglinde as brains, and I'd be that lame girl who's friends with them! We're from the same age group, and we can be annoying together! Annoying is probably the only thing we have in common... I'd hang out with MacMillan too, he's such a cutie!

8. Character who share a lot in common with

I'd become a mix of Ciel, Sebastian, Lizzie, and Frances Midford if I were to say. I go through times when I just want to stay quiet or really pushy, sometimes I just want to annoy the heck out of everyone!

9. Favorite Pairing

Ciel and Lizzie! I know they are cousins, but just because of that, you don't have to shame Lizzie! They are betrothed and I'm not much of a yaoi fan, so I needed something to ship! Its not that bad! Ciel doesn't hate Lizzie, he just keeps a distance because he's afraid he'll lose her like his other fam0ily! Lizzie isn't really annoying, she just acts like that because she wants to become an ideal wife! If you know any fanfics with this ship based from the manga, comment! I don't like fanfics where Lizzie had a demon maid or Paula becomes a demon, Lizzie has no familiy and other stuff like that. If only I can find good fanfics... I wrote one though!Another thing, if they want to break the engagement, they can, but they Ciel hasn't broken it, and Elizabeth would probably accept it if the engagement was broken.

10. Least Favorite Pairing

Don't kill me! I hate Sebaciel. Shipping a demon who seems a hundred years older with a small boy! I'm sorry fangirls, I just don't like it. Kuroshitsuji is yaoi, but let me live my life >_<