Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to write! I had a long Spring! Above is what Elizabeth's seal stamp looks like. A bit of my made-up Paula story is here. You know, a reason why she's Lizzie's maid, other than being payed by the Midfords or loving Lizzie. Don't worry! I made her story original so Paula isn't a demon or anything! One more thing, I don't thin Paula and Edward is a good ship, since they danced together in a chapter, even if it was awkward, they seemed like a good couple or something.

When Paula left, I finished my lunch and went upstairs. I was thinking of writing Ciel's letter right now. The invitation was sent a few days ago. Edward is buying him the stuffed animal and I'll write him a letter. Ciel's party is going to be a beautiful ball in the Phantomhive manor. His birthday is in tonight and Edward is going to take a leave from Weston to go with us! I'm so excited! Now to continue writing this letter!

I took the ink and quill from earlier and continued writing where I left off. When I finished writing, I took a plain white envelope and folded the letter. After folding, I slid the letter in the envelope and closed it. I took a pink candle, lit it with a matchstick and slanted it, making sure the pink wax fell on the envelope. When the hot wax formed a small circle, I got took my rose seal and pushed it on top of the wax, giving a lot of pressure on my seal so the rose can form. I removed my seal after a while and was glad with my work. The heart shaped rose formed perfectly from the seal and I can't help but smile to myself.

The rose shape was certainly the most beautiful shape a seal could ever have. My mother gave it to me when I turned ten so I can seal the letters I write, to signify that I was the one who wrote the letter. Back before I had this seal, writing letters would be terrifying for me since I had to use my parents' seal that had a scary sword in it! Sending letters to Ciel would be quite a bother before.

I wrote a lot of things I would like to tell him in that letter. I can tell him right now, but writing it would be much more decent than blurting it all out. Edward should be here any minute now, so I'll just wait outside. I ran downstairs in a rush with the envelope and sat on a nearby bench. The first person I saw was Paula, watering the flowers. There's only one thing on my mind, "Paula, why are you so indebted to Edward?" I asked in my naive, curious voice.

Paula turned to me slowly and dropped her watering can. "Oh no! Why do you ask milady?" She picked up the watering can and turned to me, holding the can sternly. I swung my feet forward and back in a girlish manner and pouted my face, "Is it not okay for me to ask? I'm just a bit curious, that's all!" I crossed my arms and made a frowning face. Persuading others with my cuteness is hard sometimes!

She just gave me one of her famous smiley faces and sat next to me. "It's not bad to be indebted to someone. He saved me from those evil men, he saved me from my sad lifestyle." She looked up at the clouds. I looked at her and frowned, "Edward's a British knight, you know. He probably doesn't want you to be indebted to him. He saved a lot of people, not only you." I think the last part was a bit mean, but I figured I needed to tell her.

"I know he's a Midford, I know he's saved a lot of people, other than me. I'm indebted to him, I will forever will be." She said looking down at her skirt. "How can you pay him back?" I asked, looking her in the eye. Paula looked at me and chuckled, "I'm your maid for a reason, aren't I?" I chuckled with her. So this is why she's my maid, it's her debt to my brother.

A carriage pulled a stop in front of us and I instantly knew who it was. I ran to the carriage as he stepped off and hugged him. "Edward!" I shouted as I hugged him, he raised me up and spun me around, "Hello little lady! Did you finish writing Ciel's letter?" He dropped me down and smiled. "Yeah! It ended up pretty good, if I say so myself!" I raised the plain white envelope to his face energetically.

He realized Paula was behind us and he smiled at her. I was still hugging him, so I let go and hugged his hand instead. "Hello Paula." He said walking over to her, holding my hand. "Hello, Sir Edward." He looked down at his arm, which I was clinging tightly to. "I see you've been taking care of my sister. Well, keep up the good work. I'll be going up to change for Ciel's party, you should get Lizzie ready too." He smiled and I let go of his arm.

"Yes, sir." Paula held my hand and we followed Edward inside. I ran up the stairs and entered my room, opening the closet up and looking for dresses. "You should really wait milady!" Paula went inside and closed the door behind her. "What would you like to wear tonight?" She stood next to me and rummaged the closet. "I want to wear something really cute with flowers!" I giggled. "Leave it to me. How about a red one with roses?" I sat on the bed and gave a sigh, "No, that won't do. I wore that one to Aunt Ann's birthday. How about a light blue one? There's probably a blue one in there!"

Paula continued looking until she found a light blue one with a white under layer and frills, pretty marigolds near the bottom. "Paula! Can you get down here for a second? I need some help with the dishes!" A loud voice was heard through the door from downstairs. "You should go help first. I can get myself dressed and call Yvette to fix my hair and makeup." I smiled and twirled a lock of my hair. "If you wish, milady. Just call me when you need to!" Paula hurried downstairs and I was left alone in my room.

I quickly unbuttoned my dress and slid it off. "I almost forgot!" I went over to the dresser and got a white pair of stalkings on a drawer. I put the stalkings on, making sure the corset strings don't get untied as I raise the stalkings to my waist. I finished putting on both stalking and slid the light blue dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, "Perfect!" I went over to the shoes rack and got a pair of white heels that matched my dressed. I ran to Yvette's room and knocked on the door.

"Yvette! Can you help me with my hair and makeup? Paula is busy washing the dishes." I said through the door. Yvette opened the door and smiled, "Of course I'll help you milady! Paula's always helping you, so I'll be of use today!" We went to my room where she fixed my hair and re-applied my makeup. "You look gorgeous as always Lady Elizabeth!" She smiled at my reflection in the mirror. "Thank you, Yvette. You can go now, I'm sure you have other things to do." I smiled at her, she bowed down and left.

I sat at my desk and looked at Ciel's letter. "I hope he likes my gift!" I said as I fiddled with the letter on my hands. My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of really loud running on the stairs outside and Paula opened the door, sweating. "Milady! The Phantomhives are-"

A/N: That's where it ends for now! You all probably know what's going to happen next!