Chapter 3: Jade

A|N: Jade will be played by Ryan Destiny

-Jade POV-

Jade Sapphire Smith be the name and I play no games! I'm eighteen years young. I live with both of my parents and my brothers. Tevin is nineteen and Myles is fourteen. Myles go to school with me and he dates Savannah little sis, Camaira. I'm 5'4, dark skin, medium length black hair, skinny with a little booty, and feisty. People think because I wear glasses that I'm nerdy - WRONG! I'm a bad ass who gets good grades yeah. I like to party and drink from time to time. Having a good time is what I like to do. My dad is a cop and my mom is a vet. Having a parent that's a cop has its pros and cons. I hate being secretive but when it comes to my dad, I have to be.

I'm outside waiting by the curb across the street from my house for Savannah. I heard a honk behind me so I turned around.

"Morning y'all" I said walking around the car to sit behind Camaira. I put my back pack on my lap and closed the door.

"Morning" they all greeted back.

"You look fly by the way Chloe." I told her while putting on my seatbelt.

"Thanks girl" she said smiling warmly.

"Well we have to go pick up Monae" Chloe said.

" I know" I said as Savannah made a left at the end of my block.

"You look cute too." Chloe said.

"Thanks" I smiled looking down at my outfit. It was kinda hot out but this jacket was staying on because it looked good with my outfit.