Chapter 39: It'll All Get Better In Time

-Jade POV-

So I chose tonight the night of the performance to tell my parents about my pregnancy. I know my home girls said they'll be here to break the news with me, but I decided I need to do this on my own. I was about to call my parents down to tell them the news when my doorbell started ringing. "Who is it" I asked sitting in the TV room. 

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"JADE GET THE DOOR" my father yelled from upstairs. "OKAY" I yelled back getting up from my comfy spot. I walked into the kitchen and over to the door. "Who is it" I asked unlocking the door but getting no response. I opened the door to see K-Ci standing there; I closed that door so fast!! I started walking towards the TV room when the doorbell started going off again.

Ring.

Ring. 

Ring.

I turned around annoyed and opened the door again. "What the fuck do you want" I asked not in the mood to talk to him. "We need to talk" he said pushing me out the way so he could get in. I closed the door but I didn't lock it in case I didn't to push his ass out the door. He took his boots off walking into the TV room. "JADE WHO IS IT" my father asked. "K-CI" I yelled and I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "We need to tell him" I told K-Ci who looked like he was about to shit on himself. My dad made it into the living room looking upset. "Why are you here? Haven't you done enough" my dad asked. "Sorry sir but I have to talk to Jade about somethin' important" K-Ci said standing up. I was looking around not really wanting to tell him or my mom. "Maylin get down here" my dad said calling for my mom. "Sit down" my dad said going over to his seat and we did so. "What" she asked coming into the TV room putting on her earrings. "Why aren't you dress yet? Why are you in my house" my mom asked K-Ci. "I came to talk to Jade ma'am" he said as my mom went to stand next to my dad. "Okay so talk" my dad said. "Well as y'all know K-Ci and his home boys did somethin' I didn't expect" I started off swallowing some spit and looking over at K-Ci. "And when it did happen K-Ci didn't used a condom" I said. "And Jade told me that she's um" K-Ci said looking at me. "Um what" my mom asked. "Sounds like you were about to say she's pregnant" my dad said laughing and my mom joined him. But we two stayed quiet and my parents realized that we aren't joking. "You’re not pregnant are you" my mom asked. "Yeah I am" I admitted. "Oh hell naw" my dad said getting up from his seat angry. "Pack your shit and get the fuck out" my dad said storming out of the TV room. I was scared because I have no where to go "I'm disappointed in you" my mom said following behind my dad. Tears started rolling down my face and I looked over at K-Ci who has his arms open for me. "This is your fault" I said taking his offer. "Shh" K-Ci said trying to comfort me. "It'll get better in time" he said as I sat there crying. "Get your ass up and get ready" my dad said coming back into the room. "After this performance I hope you have some where to go" he said still looking pissed.