Chapter 35: So It's True?

-Jade POV-

Chloe and K-Ci are over at my house while my parents are still at work. Tevin is out with his girlfriend and Myles is with Camaira trying to fix his relationship with her. "You want something to drink K-Ci" I asked him. "Yeah and thanks" he said. "Come with me Chloe" I said pulling her up with me. We walked over to the drink and she sat on top of the counter while I walked over to the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water, a 40-Ounce for K-Ci, and a Sprite can for Chloe. I closed the fridge with my foot and walked over to Chloe so she could take her soda can. As were heading back to the living room we hear K-Ci talking on the phone to someone so we decided to evaesdrop. 

-K-Ci POV-

Convo:

K-Ci: Yeah I guess the bet is complete

JoJo: So are you happy with yourself

K-Ci: I guess but I wouldn't mind doing a round number two

JoJo: Another bet? How much money this time

K-Ci: Nah not another bet but-

-End Of Convo-

Jade and Chloe stumbled out of the kitchen so I ended the call. "Wassup y'all" I asked hoping they ain't here the phone call I was on. "Nothing wassup with you" Jade asked throwing my 40 at me I dodged but caught the bottle. I laughed a little "You aight" I asked as she sat next to me. "Peachy" she said with an attitude. "So what was that conversation about" Chloe asked. "Nothing just talking to JoJo about the album" I lied sitting back and opening the 40. "Oh really" Jade said not really believing me. "Yeah so what y'all wanna do" I asked tryna change the topic. 

-Jade POV-

"Actually it's time for y'all to leave" I said getting upset. I remember what Chloe had told us at lunch the other day about Niesha and Courtney. Now K-Ci talking about a bet has me wondering because I slept with the nigga! "Aight see you tomorrow then" K-Ci said leaning to kiss me but I turned my head letting it land on my cheek. "I'll call you when I  get home" Chloe said following K-Ci out the door. I got up locking the door and sitting back down on the couch. I was about to leave the TV room when the front door open. I looked back to see Tevin walking in with his girlfriend Naomi. "Yo Jade look who I brought with me" Tevin said referring to Naomi. I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to the TV that isn't even on. I actually like Naomi but I'm not in the mood to be bothered. "Okay then"  heard Tevin mumbled. "Go upstairs and I'll be there soon" he said to Naomi and I heard them kissing. I cleared my throat and they broke apart, Tevin came into the TV room and sat on the one person sofa looking at me. "What" I asked with an attitude and he laughed shaking his head. He sat back in his seat and got comfortable. "What's with your attitude girl" he asked. "I heard something more than once and it has me wondering" I told him. "What have you heard and is it 'bout you" he asked seriously. "It invloves me yeah but I don't know if it's true or not" I told him looking at his face now. "Nah when you find out if it's true or not let me know" he said sitting forward and placing his elbows on each of his legs. "Aight" I said putting my head on one of the pillows. "I'll be in my room if you need me" he said. "I know and thanks for talkin' to me" I said before he walked away. I closed my eyes trying to get my mind off of the situation but for some reason I couldn't.