Ch. 3: Best First Vidcon

(V/n)=vine name.

Thomas and I silently walked around the building until we finally found were the booths were set up. We thought We were the only ones there until we heard laughing around the corner. I tried my best to hold back the fangirling, but I couldn't help it. I stared hyperventilate once I saw two very familiar people. I grabbed Thomas's hand to hold me back from jumping up and down and racing towards them.

(Thomas POV)
My cheeks burned when (y/n) grabbed my hand. I smiled a little and noticed she was just being her crazy self. Two guys I knew walked around the corner and looked at us. "Oh hey, Thomas." Said Felix, also known as Pewdiepie. (Y/n) shot me a look. "You've known these people and you don't tell me?" She whisper, not being able to wipe the smile off her face.

(Your POV)
Pewdiepie and Ian Hecox...in the same building...as me...at VidCon...and I can hang out with them.....all....day. I started to calm down a little once the thought 'I'm famous too, settle down' came into mind. Ian was the first to reach out his hand. "Nice to meet you, (v/n)." Yeah. Of course he knows me. "Anthony is going to flip when he sees that you're here." I blushed at his comment. But I blushed even more at the fact I was still holding Thomas's hand. I swiftly let go and pretended to fix my beanie. "So I'm guessing Thomas finally asked you out?" Felix asked me. Wait, what?!?!?!? I just gave him a nervous giggle. "Wh-what do you mean by that?" I say raising an eyebrow.

(Thomas POV)
Note to self. NEVER TELL FELIX A SECRET EVER AGAIN!!! I signaled him to stop and he finally got the memo. His face red with embarrassment, he decided to go over to his booth. "I'll just...go....over here......" He said walking towards the booth longest away from us. "I'm gonna go too. I need to find Anthony." Ian said trotting off.

(Your POV)
"What did Felix mean by 'finally' asking me out?" I said suspiciously. I would've brushed it off but he's been acting weird lately. Well....weirder than usual. Thomas just gave me that goofy laugh he does in his "misleading compliments" videos. "I don't know. He probably thought we were dating cuz you were holding my hand or something." Or something. I thought. I just shrugged and searched for a booth with my name on it. There it was. "(V/n)." I read aloud. I looked over to the booth next to me. My eyes widened when I read who it was......

"Reserved for MARKIPLIER." The banner read. This was going to be the best first VidCon ever.