Ch.4: Impatient

I sat at my booth looking like a fool as my eyes wandered to all the internet stars flooding in. "There's Tobuscus, Cinnamontoastken, RobertIdk, SMOSH, and..." My words to myself trailed off as I found the most beautiful creation on earth. "Ma-Markiplier!" I squealed. Being the obnoxious fangirl I am, my feet were tapping at superhuman speed and my heart was racing with my mind. "Stay calm!!" I thought to myself as he walked over to the booth next to me. "Hi!" He said with his deep, and quite sexy voice. I looked all around awkwardly. "Me?" I asked pointing to myself as my beanie flopped to the side of my head. He just chuckled and smiled. "You're (v/n)! I love your vines." He said still looking at me. My cheeks burned as I looked right into his chocolate colored eyes. "Psh! Yeah right! But uh....thanks though." 

"My name is Ma-"
"Markiplier." I finished, trying not to sound like a complete stalker.
He smiled at how nervous I was. 
"You're cute." He said straight to my flustered face. My cheeks were getting numb by the second. He just ruffled his hair and sat in the booth that was next to me. I heard a faint voice calling my name. "(Y/N)!" Thomas said. "I finally got us some pretzels!"
"What took so long!?" I asked laughing.
He just handed me my lightly salted pretzel and gave me a gleaming grin.

Thomas's POV

I love you. That's all I wanted to say. Right there. Right then. But I could never find the courage to. Come on, Thomas you can do it. Just say (y/N) I love you and I always had feelings for you. I opened my mouth to say it but no words came out. Just my stupid son of a biscuit stuttering.

Your POV

Thomas walked over to his booth which was just little footsteps away from mine. Mark and I talked the whole time about how we became famous and how we have no life other than the internet. :-3. Within minutes, a wave of screaming girls (and guys) crashed over in the convention center.

"Get ready," Mark whispered in my ear. "This is just the raindrop to Noah."