Ch. 5: Severe Storms

The rushing crowds came flooding in as I saw Mark's amused face. "Get ready." He mouthed. My heart skipped a beat when I heard a combination of, "THOMAAARRRK!!!!!!!" Thousands rushed to Mark's and Thomas's booth. That was until... "OMG IT'S (V/N)!!!!" Everyone seemed to race to my panel as thousands of gleaming smiles flashed before me. "H-hi...all of you." I said. I looked across from me and I found Thomas's brown eyes gazing into mine. He didn't seem to notice that I saw him so I waved. But after that, he blushed and looked towards the next group of fangirls that approached him. That's...strange. I thought to myself. I shrugged as I signed more pictures, shirts, and faces...oddly enough.

Seven hours. Longest. Seven. Hours. Of. My. Life.
I mean don't get me wrong I loved every second I got to spend with my fans, but the palms of my hand ached from all of the high fives I've given.
I walked towards the other side of the vast room as I saw Thomas getting ready to go. "Hey," I said. "Um...do you maybe wanna go get ice cream after this?" Thomas's eyes gleamed with joy at my suggested and he clapped his hands rapidly. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!!" He exclaimed. "Alright, alright." I said while putting my hands up in playful defense. "You're paying though." I finished.

I got all of my favorite internet stars' phone numbers  and danced off in glee as Thomas and I headed for the car.

"Thomas, this was the greatest day of my life. I'm really glad I went with you." I said cheerfully while buckling my seatbelt.  "I'm glad I went with you, too." He spoke. I felt his hand brush up against mine and I looked down. The sight of our intertwined fingers made my heart rate rise. I nervously laughed as Thomas quickly pulled back. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be....like that." He stuttered. "No, Thomas you're fine, really. I actually-"
But the rest of my sentence was cut off by the revving of the engine as Thomas turned the key forward. 
"Let's go get some ice cream." He said a little duller than he usually speaks.

It's. About. To. Go. Down!  Hey guys ! I really missed writing this story. I'm sorry I had to keep you guys waiting. Usually when I have writers block, I work on my other stories to help me think of ideas. But sometimes I go too far and forget about the main story I was working on. (If you made it this far, you're the greatest for reading my rambling.) Alright guys, thank you for being patient, especially on this story and I will see you...in the next chapter. BUH-BYYYYEEEE!!!!!!!
~Starqween28