Two Deaths

The two men shivered in fear. I watched as they stumbled over each other trying to get away from me but it was to late, I had already chosen them to be my victims. They ran only to end up trapped in an alley way like I once was. There was no one around to watch as I became a killer.

I felt like I was going insane but it didn't matter as long as I got what I wanted, as long as I got blood.

I moved forward watching as one of them fell onto the floor and started begging for their life. I grinned in amusement. He will be the one I kill first. I bent down and grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt. He looked at me in horror. He could tell that no matter what he said or did, I would still kill him. I slid my tongue over my teeth, licking my sharp fangs. The mans body trembled as he looked into my eyes and was unable to move.

As I leaned into his neck I could hear his blood rushing through him. The sound excited me. I licked his neck tasting the sweat on his skin. Once I decided where I would bite into, I widened my mouth and pierced my teeth into him.

The man screamed and I clasped my hand over his mouth while drinking his blood. I could feel the warmth as it traveled down my throat. The more I drank, the more I wanted. I began drinking his blood faster and faster. With every gulp I wanted more, much more. The blood stopped flowing and I realized he was dead.

I slowly took out my fangs not wanting to see the cold lifeless body that was in my hands. I stood up dropping the body onto the floor. I froze, realizing what I had done. Even though I sucked every last drop of blood from him, I was still thirsty for more. I looked around remembering that there was one other guy. I wiped my face and was startled by a body that fell from the sky.

Since I just had blood and I was in my vampire state, my reflects were much more enhanced and I was able to dodge it while locating where it had fallen from.

I looked up at the roof and saw a figure moving. I glanced over at the dead body and saw that it was the other guy who tried to kidnap me. His corpse was lifeless and all his blood had been drained from him.

That means the figure on the roof was probably a vampire. My body began burning inside of me and I felt like I was slowly beginning to change. I placed one hand on the wall and staggered as I saw my reflection in a window. My hair grew longer and darker. My eyes no longer look like red human eyes, they now looked like red beast eyes, my nails grew out a few inches ending in a sharp point and was a dark, black, red color. My skin was much more pale then it was already and my fangs grew longer and sharper.

I wasn't like a vampire anymore, what I had become was much worse.

I heard chuckling and looked up and saw a woman laughing on the roof. She looked down at me then smiled, showing her fangs and red eyes as she turned and ran away.

I couldn't let her get away. She knows what I am so no matter what, I can't let her get away. I chased after her at the bottom of the building but it became harder to keep up since she was on the roof.

My heart began racing as I started to speed up faster and faster. The woman noticed I was catching up to her and got out of plain sight. I had one choice and that was to go up onto the roof with her.

I picked up my speed and took a deep breath in right before running onto the side wall.

With the speed I was going at, it was fairly simple to run up the wall and onto the roof. The woman looked at me startled. There was no where else she could run because we had already reached the end. She was so beautiful that it was almost enchanting but her enchanting power did not effect me.

In school I learned that every vampire has either one or no powers. Only royal pure blood vampires can have up to three powers at most but it is rare. A royal pure blood vampire is vampire that has the original vampire blood running through them and both parents must be a descendent of someone who also has the originals blood running through them for the child to be a royal blood as well.