Chapter 11

Hahahaha OMG all your comments in the previous chapters saying please don't break Jesse and Beca up, hahaha writing that chapter was so much fun *laughs evilly*

But seriously I've actually had that chapter and the upcoming ones planned since I began this story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rheed's POV*

It's been 1 weeks since Jesse and Beca broke up. To be honest this isn't how I imagined it to be.

Not that I did imagine them breaking up (be appropriate Rheed!).

I did speak to Stacie though. She said she was sorry but Beca still won't talk to her. Still feeling a bit betrayed I think.

If this doesn't warn kids about the dangers of drinking I don't know what will.

I'm not sure if Beca knows they were both drunk but still that's not a good excuse.

I'm playing my 4th gig at Stanley's tonight. These gigs have been going well, hopefully I can get noticed more and get my music out there.

*Jesse's POV*

Beca.

She's everywhere.

All I see.

Beca.

I am such an idiot.

I'm seriously never touching alcohol again.

Still, I say that with a half empty beer bottle in my hand.

"Dude, you need to get out."

I look up and see Benji hovering over me.

He sniffs.

"You stink."

"Thanks." I roll my eyes and slide off the bed. I place the bottle on the wardrobe stretching my back as I do so.

"Go have a shower, we're going out tonight." Benji says.

"Where?"

"My cousin told me about this bar, they have this amazing guy who sings there. I thought he'd be ok to check out."

I rub my eyes, not really paying attention. "Yeah sure sounds great, Benji."

*At ze gig*

We arrive at the bar and while Benji locates us some seats I order us some beers.

"Two coronas, please." I say just as a guitar begins to be played.

Rheed: Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

My head snaps up instantly when I hear the voice.

Rheed.

I am going to kill Benji.

Rheed: Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you're missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go

"What the hell dude." I nudge Benji who is busy on his phone when I sit down.

"Wha- oh.." He says when he notices who is playing. "Hey, this song is so oddly appropriate-"